31

"Why are you behaving like you're in some funeral home?" Jungbi said irritated by Y/n's sulking.

"You just do your business. Why are you looking at me?" Y/n argued back at her friend and averted her gaze.

"Because your husband told me to babysit you." Jungbi said while munching the apple that she took from the kitchen.

"I'm not a baby. " y/n said while frowning.
Jungbi scoffed and said,
"Yeah, your not!"

Just then Y/n's phone rings showing Jimin name on it. Y/n's face lit up and she pick up the phone while giggling. She stood up from the couch by supporting her big belly with one hand. She walked out of the living room to answer the call.

Jungbi rolled her eyes at this.
"Pabo!" She whispered while taking out her phone from her pocket.

Its Y/n's 6th month and Jimin have to go to the company for an upcoming project.
He was about to cancel it, but Y/n told him to not to.

He will be busy for a week. So he decided to appoint a maid. But as always, Y/n didn't allow it. She don't like the idea of a maid. So she asked Jungbi to help her when Jimin is not home.

After some minutes of talking to Jimin, Y/n come back to the living room.

"Jungbiah... what are you watching?" Y/n said while peeking at Jungbi's phone.

Jungbi looked at her with a frown and asked
"Do you have two faces? You were arguing with me minutes before and what is it now?"

Y/n rolled her eyes and sat beside Jungbi.
She snatch the apple from Jungbi's hand and took a bite from it.

"Tell me about your wedding preparations..." Y/n said excitedly.

"Hmm... I have lots of time to prepare for the wedding." Jungbi said and leaned back on the couch.

"Really!" Y/n asked while chewing the apple.

Jungbi nodded her head. "Yeah, yesterday Tae's dad called my Appa and said that his dad and mom have to go to US next month. And in September is my two cousin's marriages. So we can't fix our marriage neither on August nor on September."

"When is Tae's parents going ?" Y/n asked.

"15th of August. And they will only come on 8th of September. After that I have a marriage on September 17th and the next on 23rd." Jungbi said while counting the dates in her hand.

"I don't want to rush my marriage. So we are gonna fix the marriage date on October." She said while smiling and looked at Y/n.

"I'll help you in selecting the wedding gown." Y/n said excitedly.

"Okay." Jungbi laughed at Y/ns excitement.

In the whole week, Jungbi was with Y/n from the morning to evening. And she will go back to home with Tae after Jimin came.

First two days, they both stayed at Y/n's house. Next day, Jungbi took Y/n to the cafe. She was feeling so much nostalgic by seeing the cafe after so long.

And after the long week, Jimin got some time to spend with his wife.

Weeks later,
Y/n was waiting for Jimin to come with icecream in her room. They are going to watch a movie.

Jimin selected 'Avengers: Endgame', but Y/n said she want to watch 'Ice age' while eating icecream.

Even if he didn't like to watch ice age, he agreed to watch it. He went to pick some icecream after buying the movie from Disney.

"Jiminahh...." she called after waiting for 5 minutes.

"I'm already here." He said while coming in with 2 packs of icecream and a glass of milk.

He give one pack to Y/n and played the movie in the TV. Y/n nuzzles to his chest.

After 15 minutes of the film, Y/n started to move. While placing her hand on her belly, she tried to find a comfortable position.

"What happend baby? Are you okay?" Jimin asked while pausing the movie.

"I'm feeling something in the stomach." She said while sitting straight.

"Is it painful?" He asked in concern.

Y/n chuckled and said,
"No. I often feel this for a month now. It's not painful, it's some weird thing. It will stop after sometime."

Jimin looked at her confusedly. He slowly placed his hands on her round belly and leaned down to her stomach level.

"Hey bud, why are you distributing my wife?" He asked making Y/n laugh.

"What are you talking?" She asked while laughing.

"You won't understand it. I know, he is trying to get our attention." Jimin said while caressing her big belly.

"Really!" She looked at him while smiling. Jimin nodded his head and kissed on her belly. Y/n patted his hair with a smile.

Suddenly she yelped a little and both Jimin & Y/n looked at each other, eyes wide open in shock.

"D-did you f-feel it too?" She asked to him in a whisper. He nodded his head slowly.

"H-he kicked!" He said while eyes getting teary. She also nodded with teary eyes.

He leaned,
"B-baby... can you hear Appa?" He asked again to her belly.

"We are waiting for you. We both loves you a lot." He said making Y/n chuckle with teary eyes.

Again the baby kicked and Y/n yelpes a little. "Yaahh...Are you hurting your Eomma?" He asked in a fake angry tone, while caressing her belly softly.

"He is not." Y/n said while placing her hand above Jimin's hand which is on her belly.

He sat on the bed and cupped her face.
"Thank you so much Y/nah." He said and pecked her lips.

"For what?" She asked him confusedly.
"For coming to my life." He said while looking at her eyes.

She smiled back at him and pecked his cheeks before saying, "Thank you to you too for letting me come in to your life."

Jimin chuckle at her reply.
"Why are you so much sure that this is a boy?" Y/n suddenly asked.

"Because I'm feeling it is a boy." He said with a smile.

"Then why did you oppose to know the gender, when the doctor suggests?" Y/n asked in a teasing tone.

"Because I only want to know it when he come to this world." Y/n smiled at him and hugged him.

"I don't want to watch the movie anymore." She said while nuzzling to him.

"Okay, then let's sleep." He said while kissing on her head.

She shakes her head, "i don't want to sleep neither. I just want to cuddle with you." She said making him smile.

TO BE CONTINUED❤

Happy Taetae Day 💜

Hope you all are good and healthy :3

Do you want to ask me anything or do you have any suggestions? You can tell me here or just DM me 😊

Love you<3

Vote comment and support ❤