☀️ Chapter 5 ☀️

Your unnerved, but you don't know why. It's too quiet. Where did the other kids go? The ones who were messing with the generators. You notice the girl who you scared earlier sobbing in the time out corner. Did she seriously put herself in time out? There are multiple entrances to the play place, at first you just went in the closest one but now your deciding to look for more wires.

Wires.. where could they be? You scan the play place with your eyes, examining every crack and crevice. You see a red light glowing from the bottom floor area of the play place, a generator! You rush over to it, flashlight in hand. After a few twists and turns through some tunnels you see the generator, but someone else is there too. You turn off your flashlight and instead focus on the red light. "Look what we have here!" Says a familiar voice. Damn it.. it's the boy. That trick won't work on him. "Don't even try to stop me." He says with a grin. "I'll drag you by the hair."

You swallow. "Jerk." You say, staring at him. "What did you call me?" He says, clenching his fist. He swings at your nose, stunning you and causing you to topple over. Immense pain rushes through your nose and face. "Gosh, girls are just so weak." The boy says, laughing. "My dad says that girls never fight back, I guess he was right!" Damn it. I need to.. help sun. Suns my friend.. "Don't tell me! Are you seriously doing this for that sun guy?" He says grabbing you by your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"I want to see moon." He says, sternly. You feel blood drip from your nose, but you don't cry. You grab his hand and bite it, causing him to let go of your hair. "Ouch!" He says dropping you. You rush towards the generator and turn it on with the click of a button. "You brat!" The boy says slamming your head into the plastic wall. "I'm gonna kill you!" Oh crap! He grabs your shoulders and forces you to the ground.

Then he stands up as far as he can without hitting his head. He stomps on your back, you've never been in so much pain. I won't cry.. You hold back your tears and grit your teeth. "Get off of me!" You yell. "Just stop it!" The boy gets off of you. "Whatever, I'm bored." He says, climbing out of the play place. "Do whatever you want." You can hear him sniffling. Did that one bite really hurt that much? I mean he practically attempted to murder me! You feel proud, you didn't cry, despite how scared you were.

You exit the play place, practically limping. The boy was sitting next to the girl in the time out corner. What a loser. You want to collapse, but you can't. Sun was the only person who cared, who cared enough to help you down the slide, to give you those sweets, to glue your drawing to the wall. "Two down, three more to go." You mumble. You look towards where sun is barricaded and hear a incredibly quiet sobbing noise. "It won't be too much longer.." You whisper to him.  No reply.

You look forward at the play place. A wire! You go through the third entrance and begin climbing through the tunnels, following the thick, black wire. A light! You finally found another generator! This time no one is there. You attempt to flick off your flashlight but it turns off on its own. What the..? The battery ran out! I think there was a charger near the security desk, that just means I'll have to be extremely careful on my way out of the play place. You press the red button, and once again it illuminates green.

"Two more to go." You whisper, making sure not to alert anyone who might still be in the play place. Slowly you creep around, following the wire with your hands. This should lead to the exit. Your eyes slowly adjusted to the dark, but not enough. Finally you made it to the exit of the play place. The charging station looked like a little Freddy attached to the wall. You put the flashlight into the Freddy's mouth and watched as the battery went up.

Thud! You jump at the noise of sun struggling under the desk. He sounds like he's in pain.. what kind of sickos design a robot to feel pain?! You think for a moment of how you might be able to help him. I know! You begin looking through the drawers to see if you can find another flashlight. The first drawer was just filled with google eyes and board games, the second drawer was filled with mechanical pieces, the third draw... Aha! A flashlight!