Chapter 45

Aether POV

  " MY FIGHT WILL BE ONLY WITH HIM,"

  With that line, I stand there with horror. What is wrong with this dude?! Is he gonna fight Boboiboy alone?!" You're crazy!" Paimon yelled to Childe.

  Childe laughed, but it's very horrifying and maniac." Don't you get it? He has the power that no one, not even the Archon and Celestia could have. The power to control all elements!". Boboiboy just stands there, in a prepared position.

  " Ever since you defeat La Signora, the whole Fatui are eager to get hands-on you. I mean, you defeat La Signora, one of the Fatui Harbinger! Now that's a record," he said, then walked to Boboiboy with a smirk." Now then, let's fight ?".

  Aether put his hand on Boboiboy shoulder." You don't have to do this, you're risking your life,"." I'll be fine, you guys protected the Exuvia. Besides, I fight a lot of enemies in my past," he said, Aether could only nod.

  Boboiboy walked to the center, Childe smiled, and summon a dual water blade.." So... Elemental Hero... Show me what you got,". " Gladly, Harbinger Number 11," he said.

  " BOBOIBOY TRIPLE SPLIT!!"

Childe POV

Childe POV

  This is unexpected! He can split and use different elements, just like what Signora claim. This is getting interesting." My, so it's true you can split in half," I said to him in a mocking voice.

  " Okay, who in the name of Kokotiam is that dude?!" The one with a red and black appearance spoke. The other one replied " That's Childe, one of the Harbinger,"." Oh, I'm so gonna beat his butt,". I laughed at his statement.

   " HAHA! Fighting talk, I love it! Now let's see if you live up to it!" I said. But before I could make my move, the red hair cap was already in front of me, with a giant red electric blade." WHAT—,"." CAUGHT YOUR GUARD DOWN, HARBINGER,".

  He attacked me, but I manage to defend myself with my water blade, which makes me backward. The sudden attack gave me a quick electric shock. Dammit! I forgot electric are conducted to water!

  " Huh, good react...," he said, he gave me a red death glare. I smirked, " Heh, good one, kid,". I then attacked him with my water shot, but his other elements froze them, gave him access to use it for the attack.

   " Gempa gave me a jump!" He said to the other. The other uses his hand as a platform, then he jumps on it, causing him to fly. If he is still in the sky, he summons even more blades, with electric power.

  " THUNDERSTORM ATTACK !"

   I quickly avoid it, but the attack was too fast, and it hits the ground. Destruction on the floor is cracked, and smoke is everywhere. I gasp for air, blood covering my face, and I'm on my knees.

  " Not bad...not bad at all!" I said while standing up, looks like I have to use my Delusion power now. " You have the guts to fight the Harbinger, but I suppose we're going to the next round,".

 " You have the guts to fight the Harbinger, but I suppose we're going to the next round,"

No One POV 

   " What in the name!?" Thunderstorm yelled. Ice put down his cup of milk, and put his hand on his other brother's shoulder." Let me and Gempa handle this. We'll call you if we need a quick attack,".

  Ice prepare his ice to bow and aim it, Childe." Ho ho? Are you gaving my home sweet home feeling from Shezhnaya?"." I want to end this fast so I can sleep,". He shots multiple times, but Childe move quickly with his new form.

  " Ice!!" Gempa yelled, and summon a giant rock wall. Childe is about to attack Ice from the back, but then got distracted by Gempa. " Can't you just use your stuff?!" Thunderstorm yelled.

  Ice think for a second and look at Childe." Hey Childe, wanna have some memory from your home Shezhnaya?" He asks, suddenly summoning a giant ice canon. Aether and Paimon's mouths open wide, while Childe is shocked.

  " Eat Some Of This, Sucker,".