𝓥𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮.

"Take care of your selves ok"Mom instructed for the nth time.

"Yes we will Maa don't worry"Neil explained her for nth time and Neil have also started calling her Maa after few hearings and beating.

Neil and Me are going on a trip to Venice, Italy  planned by Neil as he had been quite busy since few weeks due to some work.

"Shall we leave"Neil asked as I nodded.

Neil opened the door as I settled in the car and then he went to his side and sat.

We bid bye to everyone and the journey started to Venice.

"I am so excited for this trip"I squealed we were currently boarding the flight and I can't wait to reach Venice its one of my dream destination.

The flight to Venice was 12 Hours and 50 Mins which was quite a lot of time. 

"LadyDon Let's watch a movie"Neil nudged me and I gave a nod.

"Which movie are we watching"I asked leaning towards the phone.

"How about Avengers Endgame"Neil asked

"Fine with me"I replied as I am not a big fan of Marvel Universe though I have watched their movies first due to Kartik and Now due to Neil.

"Woho great"Neil shouted as Thor slit Thanos's head.

"Neil we are in a plane keep your volume down"I hit him on his bicep.

"This scene is so funny Scott Lang is really funny"Neil murmered laughing silently

"Neil you have already watched this movie stop your live commentary"I shushed him as he has something to say after every scene.

Although after giving him warnings he still continued his live commentary and in the last scene when Iron Man snapped he literally cried.

"I am gonna sleep now"I murmered to Neil as I was tired after three hours of non stop nonsense from him.

I kept my head on Neil's shoulder and gripped his arms closed my eyes and soon sleep consumed me.

I woke up and looked at my clock it's already six hours since I slept I saw that Neil was sleeping quite uncomfortably leaning on his seat. I kept his head on my shoulder in such a way that he doens't wake up. 

"Mam would you like to have something"The airhostess asked it was time for dinner.

"yes can you bring us Noodles and Pasta please with two glass of orange juice"I ordered and the airhostess gave me a nod and went .

"Neil get up its time for dinner"I shook Neil in order to wake him up He streched a little and got up with a yawn.

Soon airhostess brought food and we had our dinner soon after Neil went back to sleep while I listened to some music.