Fifteen🐰

Y/n is at school while Jungkook has been at home for more than 4 weeks, he has always been at home and he is not like before that he waits for Y/n to get back home. A thought comes up to his mind that makes his lips create a grin.

Y/n's Pov

I was stunned by the ring of the bell signaling that a subject was over, I stretched myself like a cat and walked out of the classroom learning nothing on the boring subject.

"Y/n I need to go bye!" Jimin said goodbye and kissed me on the cheek before leaving. I rolled my eyes out of annoyance from time passed by I got too used to Jimin's behavior knowing that he would go to Mika again.

The recess was over and when I returned to the classroom I heard loud whispers. "Have you heard there is a new student and his handsome," the pony tale girl talk. I didn't pay attention and just continued walking. Not far away there I saw a commotion in the principal's office and almost all the girls on the campus gossips about the new kid.

Are they so desperate to meet the new student? And maybe started fantasizing about him? I asked myself and shrug my thoughts and continued walking back to my classroom.

When I arrived in the classroom, I pushed myself into the chair and went to sleep again. I don't know but I'm so tired and sleepy today even if I didn't do anything last night. I heard that my prof had arrived but I didn't address it instead I just slept at my desk and waited for it to end again.

"Students you will have a new classmate, please introduce yourself."

"My name is Jeon Jungkook and I will be your classmate for the rest of the school year." I woke up from sleep when I heard the new kid speak wanted to know if it's him. My eyes widen and when our eyes met he give me a genuine smile.

"You can sit where ever you want Jungkook." Prof.

"Can I sit next to Y/n, since I don't know anyone here except her." He requested and the prof nodded at his request. The person next to me moved and sit on the vacant chair. I just looked at Jungkook as he approached me, my classmates were constantly whispering about Jungkook's appearance how beautiful he looks, and so on. But I still can't believe it.

What's going on? Why is he here? How? Jungkook is already sitting next to me and he didn't talk to me, instead, he listened to the professor while discussing.

Fast Forward.

I glared at Jungkook while we were having lunch, while the people around us keeps on gossiping about him as if he is a celebrity. "How did you enroll Jungkook?" Jungkook stopped eating and looked at me with a smile, it seemed like everything was fine with him but for me, it was a bit wrong. He is not even human. What if he suddenly went back to being a bunny in front of the crowd?

"Calm down Mommy, I'm bored at home so I came here to see you every day." He said as if going to school is not a big thing.

"Hi, Jungkook!" Jungkook and I both looked at the girl speaking next to him. "For you," Jungkook accepted the chocolate and a letter the girl handed and she left with a giggle and red face on hers.

I Suddenly clenched my fist when Jungkook accepted what the girl gave to him while he place a smile that he only used to give to me. My body started to heat up and wanted to blow up. I want to go crazy and take what the girl gave to Jungkook and put it in the trash.

But I remembered that they didn't even know what's my relationship to Jungkook so I just looked at my skirt while I was fuming. Jimin also knows that Jungkook is just my cousin.

"Mommy," I looked at Jungkook and he handed me the chocolate that the girl give to him earlier. Immediately accepted it and put it in my bag.

Jungkook and I are on our way home from school. "Jungkook, who enrolled you in school?" I asked him a third time but I was still not convinced by his answer. "Mommy, as I've said I don't know his name but I know his face, his appearance is something like me his a handsome man." He said and I just nodded.

Ring ~ Ring

Suddenly my cellphone rang and Jin's number appeared on the screen.

"Hello, Jin?"

"Y/n where are you?"

"I'm almost at the Cafe"

"I have something to tell you please hurry."

"Okay-okay Jin."

We have arrived at Jin’s Cafe with Jungkook. When I opened the door, his eyes widened, maybe he couldn't believe that Jungkook was with me and even worse, Jungkook was in uniform the same as me.

---

I looked at Jungkook and he just stared at me while I am talking to Jin.

"Y/n why did you allow it?" Jin protests.

"It already happened, I can't undo the reality that he's already enrolled," I answer with a stressed tone.

"The one you said earlier that he came from here? So you said where is my school?" I confronted Jin his eyes slightly widen and gulp his own saliva to calm himself while looking at my piercing eyes telling him that if he lied I'll kill him.

"No I didn't tell him anything, the things you said about the man who got him enrolled I think I saw him enter in the Cafe around the time when you both are here too."

My forehead frowned, it wasn't just any people around us, the man has a plan. But I don't know who's the target, is it possible that Jungkook is his target?