Sixteen🐰

We had our last subject and it was vacant, so we have the whole time relaxing before going home. When Jimin suddenly entered the classroom towards me.

"Y/n Jungkook is in the Heads Office." Without hesitation, I quickly ran to the Heads Office at the same time, my heartbeat so fast that I can hear it in my own ears.

He just went to the restroom and then this is what happens? I can hear his name being called inside the Heads Office and barge in.

"Last question why did you paint the boy's restroom."

I forcefully opened the door so both Jungkook and the Teacher who was talking to him looked at me confusedly.

"And who are you? Go back to class!" The old teacher said considering that he is old due to the color gray-haired that he has.

"I-I am the G-Guardian." I felt anxious when I said that, he is not convinced of my response as he look at me head to toe.

"You?"

"Y-Yes I-I'mㅡ

"Okay, I get it your the girlfriend."

"Mommㅡ

I stop Jungkook from talking by wrapping his mouth using my hand. That was close so close.

"So you gonna take responsibility for your boyfriend's action?" The teacher asks and I nodded as if I was so desperate for something.

"Okay, then the headㅡhead of the school will ganna talk to you after the class."

---

We were walking back and Jungkook was with me, I stopped walking and glared at him madly, he looked at me slightly bowed his head to evade any contact.

"Why are you so mad mommy?" He asked and I quickly shot hit mouth.

"Okay, Jungkook we need to set some rules here, don't call me mommy in public okay? Only at home and please don't make troubles I can't afford to be kicked at this school."

"I swear it's not me, I just look at them because it's soo shiny." Jungkook defended himself, I sighed and nodded then we go back to our respective classrooms.

---

Inhale

Exhale

I slowly grabbed the doorknob to open the door, I was kinda hesitant but decided to open it wide to make it done faster. I open the Heads Office, I suddenly felt uneasy for a reason that I didn't understand. I opened the door and I saw a man sitting in a swivel chair, his eye shifted to my side as I opened the door.

I gulp my own saliva due to nervousness.

(A/N)

I try to make this chapter not so tedious but I think it's not good enough, don't you think?