43.Angry Bird

Gulf entered the club and immediately turn to go out but his dad and father-in-law stopped him to go out...

Gulf: Dad this is stripper club we came to the wrong place...

Akil: No we are in right place it's your pre-wedding gift from us...a bachelor party ....now don't tell me you want your bachelor's party in the amusement park with Micky mouse and Donald duck...

Gulf: rolled his eyes but dad Mew will kill me if he finds out that you bring me here...

Ayaan: Stop being melodramatic like my son ....he is the most boring person in this whole world and I can see the effects on you too...Gulf please relax..we are not asking you to have sex here...just a little fun honey...

Gulf: But this is wrong...

Akil: how this is wrong...everyone in this world has right to have a bachelor party where they can do everything which they are not allowed to do after marriage...that is called bachelor party...they dragged gulf inside and make him sit on one table....

Gulf: looked at the strippers dancing on the pole... both men and women are showing their half-naked bodies ....Dad it's not right I am going...

Ayaan: make him sit again...Gulf let me tell you one thing that once someone told me at my bachelor party...

We get only one life and we should cherish every moment ...we should do things which we can always remember...we are not forcing you after this if you want to go then go but let me remind you...

This is your last chance to look at other men or do things like this, once you are married these things will consider as cheating and I can assure you Mew will never ever let you even look at other people he is a jello-type person...

When he was getting married to Luke, I am sorry to bring that but that time I asked him for a bachelor party... I swear honey he made me feel so guilty for even thinking such a thing, that I regretted even my bachelor party...I told you na he is so boring so this is your day honey make some memory which you can think and laugh ....

And if you still feel that what we are doing is wrong then tell me why your momma allowed us to do that...

Gulf: what?? Momma knows we are here...

Akil: Yes, see a little bit of fun is not wrong Gulf and you used to like all this...trying new things and having a party so we thought to bring you here....but if you are not comfortable then we can go and do something less interesting things or maybe some regular boring things for your party....but we want this day to be best for you....

Gulf: Looked at the stripper dancing in front of him... it's okay dad...I am not doing something wrong and, indeed, I always loved trying new things ... let's have fun...he called the waiter and in a few minutes their table is full of drinks and food....

Akil: A stripper is dancing near Gulf's table and Gulf also finds him attractive...Akil took out some cash from his pocket and give it to Gulf...

Ayaan: common Kanawut shows us your moves...

Gulf: get up from his table and start dancing with the stripper....he put money in between his lips and offer it to the stripper ...