Chapter 13

Rose walks to school and saw Isaac again walking down the hall.

"Isaac!" She calls causing for him to turn and see her. His day brightens as she runs up to him with a large smile and he smiles back.

"Hey." He greeted as they both talked to each other.

"Hey, Rose." Scotts smiles which caught her and Isaac's attention.

"Oh! Hey Scott! Isaac, this is Scott McCall. Scott, this is Isaac." She introduces them both as Scott held his hand and they both shook it.

"Nice to meet you."
"Yeah, you too." Isaac says and Rose smiles happily at the two.

"Where's Stiles?"
"Uh...no idea. Probably went to class or his late doing something. Anyways, you wanna watch me practice later?" Scott asks hope flashing in his eyes.

"Well, um...I have to study." She mutters and Scott's face falls.

"Oh."
"But I can push that aside!" She giggles making him roll his eyes at her playfulness and Isaac chuckles.

"Come on, that's not funny. If you have to study that's fine, you don't have to go."
"I don't, the test is next Wednesday and I can have the entire weekend to study along with weekdays, besides your game is tomorrow night and I get to watch it. I even asked my uncle Elijah to come with me." She smiles happily as Scott smiles back.

"Uh, what about you Isaac?" He asks and Isaac clears his throat.

"I uh don't know if I'll be free." He mutters and Rose could see his uneasiness.

"Are you okay?" Rose asks with concern and Isaac nodded his head.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay. My dad doesn't really want me to stay up late so...I don't think I'll be going." He tells us truthfully and Rose nodded.

"I got to go to class." He mutters and leaves the two.

"Is he okay?"
"I don't know." Rose answers truthfully looking at Scott with the same concern. After a few classes, lunch has began. Scott sat down at his usual seat with Stiles and Rose.

"So, you've been sleep walking for the past 5 nights? Without recollection of where you always go?"
"Yeah, it's just...everywhere I wake up, it's a different place and Allison's dad, is a freaking hunter!" Scott whispers with frustration.

"A hunter?"
"Yeah, according to Derek when he found me in the woods, hunters were looking for supernatural creatures. I-I don't know and he also said that we need to help him tonight to lure the Alpha." He explains as Rose nodded listening to him.

"So you guys don't know who's the Alpha yet?" Stiles asks and Scott shook his head. Allison soon appears and sat with them along with Lydia and Jackson.

"Hey guys!" Lydia smiles as Stiles's eyes widen.

"H-Hi Lydia. Whatcha ahem what are y-you doing here?" Stiles clears his throat as he stutters which everyone, but Lydia and Jackson notices.

"We just came to sit here since Rose hasn't been sitting with us, so we just say why not and join." She shrugs and Rose looks at them before towards Scott who looks back just as confused.

"Uh, Scott, I was wondering if you wanna come with us tomorrow after school for bowling? Me, Lydia, and Jackson will be there." Allison smiles towards him.

"T-Tomorrow night? Um." Scott thinks until his mind was interrupted when Isaac comes.

"Uh, Hey Rose?"
"Isaac hey, what's up?" She smiles.

"I was wondering if you wanna get some food after the practice?" Isaac starts blushing a bit which Lydia smirks.

"Well, this is interesting." She grins which made Isaac blush even harder from what the strawberry blonde has said.

"I'll have to ask my dad but if he doesn't agree then I can bargain and we can eat at my house?" She smiles tilting her head to the side as he smiles back and nodded.

"Yeah, that okay."
"Scott?" Allison calls out to him as Scott looks at her.

"Sure." He agrees and she smiles towards him. Stiles grumbles feeling left out as he sinks in his seat.

"Sit with us." Rose says and Isaac looks at everyone.

"I uh don't think they want me." He whispers lowly which both Rose and Scott heard.

"Come on, sitting with us won't change a thing!" She tells him and he nodded before sitting next to her. Stiles then began playing with his hands like they were puppets which made Rose nudge him.

"What? I'm like the 7th wheel here." He grumbles waving his hand in the air and Rose shook her head.

"You can come with me and Isaac to go out eating."
"That would make me a 3rd wheel."
"Isaac won't mind. Right?" Rose looks at Isaac who shrugs.

"Not really. It's just food." He mutters slightly hoping for Stiles to not agree.

"It's fine. You two can go eat out together. I'll just uh look at my very tight schedule." He grumbles tapping his hand on the table as he tries not to glance at Lydia and Jackson who are in a deep make out session.

"Okay, but tomorrow I'll bring you a cheesecake."
"Make it four."
"Deal." She smiles and he smiles back.

"You make cheesecakes?" Allison asks and Rose nodded.

"Yes and its really delicious!" Stiles groans imagining the sweet flavor causing both Isaac and Scott to nod.

"Is it okay if you make one for me to? It's for my dad and he really loves cheesecakes." Allison requests and Rose nodded smiling.

"Sure! I don't mind. What flavor?"
"Anything is fine."
"Alright." She smiles.

"I wanna have a taste of that cheesecake as well."
"I can give you one of the boxes when I get them if you'd like?" Stiles immediately tells Lydia who looks at him.

"Hmmmm okay." She says agreeing and Stiles thank the lord as Rose giggles softly at his reaction which brought a smile to Isaac and Scott.