☀️ Chapter 7 ☀️

You ran up to the security office and dropped your flashlight and taser. "I did it!" You shove the barricade out of the way, you were going to help sun up but you didn't realize how exhausted you were from running around the play place and getting beat up multiple times. You collapse into suns lap, you thought it would be uncomfortable since he's made of metal but his puffy pants captured your fall.

"I'm so proud of you!" He shouts, wrapping his arms around you. "Oh goodness, your so beat up.. I'm so sorry!" He says, patting your head. "Who was the little brat that hurt (Y/n)?" Sun said, getting up from out of the desk. The children who were asleep begin to open their eyes and look around. The girl points at the boy who's name is apparently "Daniel" and says "He did it!" Daniel looks at her and clenches his fists but before he could do anything sun picks him up and throws him out of the daycare.

"You are BANNED from the daycare!" He yells, slamming the door shut. "Do I need to ban this girl too?" He says, looking at the girl. "No, she's okay." You respond, smiling at her. "Thanks!" She said with a grin. "Now let's look at everyone's drawings!" Sun said walking towards the children. Suddenly the door bursted open and what looked to be a Pizza-Plex employee came in. "Sun!" She yelled. "Uh oh." Sun said, his spikes folding down in distress.

"Did you SERIOUSLY let a kid get hurt again?!" She said grabbing him by the arm and dragging him towards the security office. "You know what happens next!" The employee began looking through the drawers. "Y-You don't understand, I couldn't do anything!" Sun said covering his face with his hands. 
"You ALWAYS use that excuse, will we have to scrap you?!" She said continuing to search through the drawers. "Where's the taser?!" You quickly realize what's going on. You sneak towards the security desk from the other side.

There it is! You grab the taser and throw it into the ball pit. The girl who helped you begins to bury the taser in the plastic balls. Thank goodness. "Damn it, don't tell ANYONE about this.. I don't wanna lose my job." The lady orders sun, dropping him onto the floor. "I-I wont!" Sun says, quickly hurrying away from her. "Goodness sun.. what are we gonna do with you?" She says facepalming.

Suddenly she starts wondering up to you. "Your not too badly hurt, just a blood nose.. we can easily avoid that law suit." She takes a tissue out of her pocket and wipes your nose. "Kid, please don't tell anyone about this." She says, clearly nervous. "I won't." You say, shaking your head. "See ya." She opens the door and heads out. Slam! The moment the door shut sun fell to the ground, a loud sigh of relief exited his.. speakers? You weren't entirely sure.

You ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Thank you Mister Sun, for giving me those sundrops." He hugged you back and giggled. "Make sure to come back again, I'd love to see more of your drawings!" He said cheerfully. "I'll be sure to." You said, smiling. "Now kids! Let's keep drawing!" He said patting you on your back and hurrying to the other children. "Want to be friends?" You heard someone say. You jumped at the sudden voice and turned to them. The girl stood before you. "Sure! I never caught your name though." You said looking at the girl.

She wore blue overalls with a pink and white striped shirt underneath, her hair was quite long and a glistening orange shade, she also had lime green eyes and a blue beret on her head. "Olive!" She said with a smile. That's an interesting name.
"Mines (Y/n), nice to meet you." She chuckled then took your hand. "Let's go hang out with mister sun!" She said running over to him. "That's a lovely drawing Alex!" You hear him say. "Thank you." Alex says. "Your all such great artists!" He said with a giggle.

"Would you look at the time! Looks like Monêt, Jasmine, Olive and (Y/n) have to go home now!" Sun says looking at all the children he just called then you. "Aww..." You'll definitely admit, your gonna miss sun. "Let's stay in touch!" Olive says taking a sheet of paper and writing her mothers phone number. "Bye (Y/n), thank you for everything." Sun says, getting down on one knee and giving you one last hug.

"Thank you mister Sun."