Chapter -12

Taehyung got dressed for dinner with his parents, he wanted to choose something way too formal just to piss off his mom, but instead choose something casual.

He is now waiting for Jungkook

Taehyung's eyes widened seeing Jungkook, Jungkook was looking great.

"Am I looking alright" Jungkook asked nervously, hoping he didn't dress too formally for a family dinner

"You are looking just perfect" Taehyung spoke, making Jungkook happy at the compliment.

Jungkook don't know why, he hear a lot of compliments, but hearing it from Taehyung felt really good.

Taehyung was driving them to the mansion, Taehyung told Jungkook how his parents can be too pressing sometimes and told to just go with whatever they are telling.

They reached the Mansion, much to their surprise, they were greeted by Yoongi and Mr Kim. It seems like Taehyung's parents invited his hyungs and friends too.

Taehyung was slightly relieved, because he won't have to put up with his parents nagging alone.

His parents have a good talent of hitting his nerve everytime he came for dinner.

Taehyung was listening to Namjoon speak, he was sitting in the living room with Yoongi and his father. While Jin and Jimin dragged Jungkook upstairs, Taehyung just hope that his mom don't start to ask Jungkook awkward questions.

"So tae, you didn't marked Jungkook" his dad asked, Taehyung wasn't surprised by this question, moreover he was expecting to be asked about this much earlier.

"No I didn't, we both barely know each other, we decided to take everything slow" Taehyung replied

"Even I barely knew your mom when we married" his dad spoke, before he could speak any further Taehyung interrupted.

"Well, I am not you guys, I want both Jungkook and me to get to know each other,  more over he is still studying, There's a lot of time ahead" Taehyung spoke calmly, making his dad frown but didn't pressed about this topic further sensing that Taehyung won't listen to him.

Upstairs Jungkook was having a good time with Jin and Jimin, the two Omegas were very friendly and funny. He was kinda nervous, when Mrs Kim started to ask about his and Taehyung's future plan, when they are planning to get mated and all. But Jin and Jimin diverted her attention, until she had to go downstairs to see how dinner preparations are going on. Sensing that Jungkook isn't comfortable to talk about anything personal, they avoided those topics.

Now everyone is sitting in the living room, Jungkook is sitting in the couch beside Taehyung. Listening to the Alphas speak random topics.

"So Jungkook, Taehyung's mom told me that you are going back to UK in two week" Mr kim asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah, I got my finals coming, I have 2 more months before my college is completed" Jungkook replied, noticing Mr and Mrs Kim shared glances with each other.

"Oh, that's not a problem, Taehyung can visit you. As newly married couple, you guys need to spend more time together so that you two can be more comfortable with eachother" Mrs Kim spoke, noticing the way Jungkook and Taehyung are avoiding slightest physical contacts.

Taehyung immediately caught what his parents are indicating,

"I am sure, we will manage it, right Koo" Taehyung asked, as he gently wrapped his hands around Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook stiffened at the contact, but he soon composed himself.

"Y-Yeah" Jungkook replied, plastering a smile on his face. He didn't pull away from Taehyung, fully aware that Mr and Mrs Kim are watching their every action.

The dinner was silent, Taehyung made sure to initiate gentle touches with Jungkook, whenever his parents are watching. The fact that Jungkook manage to turn red everytime was making Taehyung amused.

His parents thought that Jungkook is blushing, but only others know that the young Omega is getting red with annoyance. Taehyung is having a great time teasing Jungkook, a smirk made way to his lips, when he saw Jungkook poking his tongue inside his mouth, the younger was trying his best to put on smile on his face, even though he badly wanted to punch Taehyung.

Finally it's time for everyone to leave, Mr and Mrs Kim looked satisfied, making Jungkook sigh in relief. He seriously need to work on controlling himself, he need to get stop getting so stiff and tensed whenever Taehyung touches him.

After bidding goodbye to Parents and hyungs, Taehyung and Jungkook drove to their home.

"Well that went alright" Taehyung spoke, Looking for song in his playlist.

"Atleast warn me, so I can be prepared beforehand" Jungkook hissed, with a scowl on his face

"Really Jungkook, you need to stop jumping away whenever I am touching you, you seriously need to get used of holding hands atleast" Taehyung reprimanded, making Jungkook glare at the true blood.

"I am trying my best" Jungkook gritted through teeth, before he stared out the window.

Taehyung sensing angry mood of the younger put on a calming music, he remember Jungkook telling him how Music manages to calm him.

"You seriously don't like physical contacts do you?" Taehyung asked casually, his attention in the road.

"No I don't" He heard the younger speak, his tone emotionless as usual.