Part.03

Please consider voting, commenting your thoughts and or adding my story to your reading lists if you enjoy! Have fun reading!! Also I am taking requests so if you have any, feel free to comment them! :)

Sundrop observes you as your eyes begin to flutter shut every now and again, and your head begins to drift forward, and he hurriedly runs up to you and supports your head. "Oh no-nono, new friend... "Are you all right??!" Your mouth opens wide to let out a yawn, and you give a little nod. He swiftly spins his head 360 degrees and scans the room; all of the children have stopped playing and are laying on all of the various toys. Sundrop turns his head back and takes you in his arms securely.

He begins strolling over to the S.T.A.F.F security desk, where he gradually turns the music down so as not to frighten the children. Sundrop claps quietly and shakes his wrists, jingling the little bells on his wrists to notify the children. "Friends friends!! Please form a line in front of me. Remember you should not touch anything outside of the Daycare until we reach the naptime room!!" As Sundrop begins counting the children in line, he stands up and scans the entire room for any children he may have missed. He reaches around the corner of the room and switches off the light.

As his bright, warm, yellow attire fades into a comforting and relaxing dark navy blue pajama suit, a light ticking noise can be heard. His warming sun face transforms into a lovely moon as he goes into his pocket and pulls out a hat, fastening it on his head and jingling his bells once again. "While we're walking, kids, be sure to keep close to Moondrop..." You've only encountered Moondrop once before; he only appears when it's time for nighttime at the daycare. Moondrop unlocks the door and keeps it open until all of the children have left the daycare, at which point he begins carefully directing them to the room across the hall.

He opens a smaller space, it's dark inside with glow-in-the-dark sticker stars on the ceiling and walls. Moondrop and Sundrop stickers decorate the wall, while "Daycare Naptime" is written in large letters above them. Moondrop cradles you in his arms, you take a look around; there are several beds, with a small bookshelf in the corner. Moondrop moves aside and allows the kids come in three at a time, picking a stuffed animal and bed of their choosing from a large container of stuffed animals and pillows in the corner.

Moondrop walks over to one of the unoccupied beds near the bookshelves, he lays you down under the sheets. He tucks you in tight before presenting you a Moondrop cuddly and a matching Sundrop plush. Before peering around the room at the kids to make sure everyone has a bed, he bends down and kisses your forehead. "All right, friends, show hands if you want Moondrop to read a bed time story," he says softly. All of the kids, who were merely exhausted and half asleep before, are now giggling quietly, shaking and raising their hands in the air with delight.

You join in, holding the Moondrop plush in your right hand and Sundrop in your left as you gently shake your hands in the air. "Alright alright.. Moondrop will read a bed time story..." He giggles as he walks over and runs his finger along the many books placed neatly on the bookshelf. Picking one at random he walks towards a small stool, sitting down and beginning to read out the short story. He rotates the book around to show the kids the pictures shown on the book.

He turns around when he finishes the book and turns on a soft bedtime song and an air diffuser to cleanse the air in the room. Moondrop approaches you, fast asleep snuggling with the plushies, and bends in for another delicate kiss on your forehead. As he prepares to exit, he closes the door and takes a seat next to it in case anyone needs assistance in the middle of the night.