Chance

"Woowww... So you got ready to give that idiot a chance without telling me?" A loud gasp was heard around the room. Jimin just entered the Jeon's house and he found the news.

" Come on Chim I love him." Jungkook whined. " It's been so long, I have been craving for him. I love him. "

" And you don't love me?....." he gasped dramatically again.

" But he cried... " he said with a pout.

" What about you crying, you dumbass." he frickled his head lightly.

" Huh!" he huffed looking away.

" Oh so now you got a boyfriend then you can show me attitude? "

" Chimmyyyyyyy......" Jungkook whined again like a child thumping his legs and the room was filled with Jimin's laughter.

Well who can ever win against the whinny bunny.

Not him of course.

Jimin pulled him to a bone crushing hug. Jimin started tickling him. And they were on the floor in no time.

Jungkook fell on the floor and Jimin was hovering on top. They were so busy in their own that they missed the predictors eyes burning in anger.

" Yaaaa..." Jimin shouted when he felt a strong grip pulling him off Jungkook. And in a second he landed on the couch with a thud.

Taehyung threw him on the couch and picked up Jungkook on his lap.

" Yaa... You alien how can you throw me like that?" Jimin spat angrily.

" Don't touch my boyfriend or I will throw you from the terrace too." he said pecking his cheeks.

" Yaa.. I'm elder than you dumbass. And who said Kookie is your boyfriend? " he said crossing his arms.

" Well then let me introduce you to my boyfriend and soon to be husband Kim Jungkook. " Jungkook widen his eyes. He was feeling shy for the boyfriends thingy and here Taehyung has claimed him soon to be husbands. God save him.

Taehyung pecked his lips and Jimin was trying hard not to cooed over them.

" Well you have not officially proposed him. Plus you never know the future. May be he would be Park Jungkook. Who knows?" he said raising his eyes.

" Oh then I will kill his husband and make him a Kim again." he tighten his grip on his waist. Jungkook turned to him just meet with his lips again.

" He is born to be a Kim. It's his destiny. " Jungkook blushed and looked down bitting his lips. He hide his face on his neck. And Taehyung can surely get used to this.

" Now shoo.... I gotta cuddle my future husband." he said pulling his bunny to a tight hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Days passed and Jungkook can't seems to be more happy. Taehyung treated him like a queen. His queen.

Here they are in the uni's cafe where Taehyung is feeding his bunny. People's are looking at them differently. Some cooed at them. Some were jealous. Some even disgusted. But they didn't mind any of them.

Jungkook was sitting on his lap checking the projects for one last time that he has to submit today. Taehyung was leaning his chin on his shoulder, feeding him time to time.

" Tae enough. I can't eat more." he said pushing his hands away from his mouth.

" Last bite please." Taehyung requested showing his boxy smile and who the hell is Jungkook to say no to that smile.

Jungkook finished the lunch. Taehyung pecked his lips and both lost in their own world not caring about what the world's think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

It's been 2 weeks since Taekook stays back in their cottage all cuddle up. Here, they are in the bed. Cuddling together in the middle of their make out session.

Well yes, it's been normal for them to kiss which always turns in a heated make out session. Today was no less.

Taehyung flipped him hovering over his body. He can feel each part of his body touching the other. It's hard to control when this hot Cookie is right under him, waiting for his tea to get devour.

There is no one in the whole uni who hasn't seen the big purple hickeys on Jungkook. And Taehyung doesn't seems to stop giving him more. But he always stops himself from taking the next step.

He want it though but he doesn't want to loss what he mend after so much struggle.

So that's how he usually find himself jerking in the washroom,moaning his best friend's name.

" Fuck! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!" he said to himself looking at his messed up hands. " You gotta stop this before you do something you shouldn't." he took a cold bath to calm down cause the Taeconda was just not listening to him.

" Arghh! I will cut you off if you mess with my innocent bunny." he said looking down there. he was about to shout again when he heard the door knock.

" Tae, are you okay? Why are you shouting? " Jungkook asked from the other side of the door. He came to call Taehyung for breakfast when he heard low voices coming from the washroom.

" I'm okay babe. Give me 5 mins." He said looking at his problem down there.

" You're sure Tae. I heard you shouting at something." Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I'm okay love. Just give me 5 mins and I'll be there with you." he said jerking himself slowly.

" Okay, if you say so." Footsteps were heard and Taehyung increased his speed as he heard the door closing. He moaned loudly screaming his best friends name not knowing that the little bunny was still inside the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

Anyone waiting for me?

The tiger is hungry

Tiger taking picture v/s bunny taking picture with his tiger💜💜