TOMAN & TENJIKU x FEM! KYOJURO.READER

Tokyo Revengers x Demon Slayer

Requested by: QueenofDestruction16 .

Just inches before the bat could hit the sandy eyed girl, a figure with blond messy hair, red faints on the tip of the person's hair, appeared out of no where and saved Emma. Takemichi stood in as the bike drove away, there he sees a tall girl with big golden eyes. Emma in her arms, unharmed.

"Emma, are you ok?" The said girl looked up quickly to see her beat friend, Rengoku (Y/n).

"(Y/N)-CHAN?! W-What are you doing here?!" The blond firey girl simply laughed and placed her friend down to the ground.

"I came here to pay my respect to my ancestors," the girl replied, as she pulled out a boquet of flowers out of no where.

'Where'd she evem get those from?' Takemichi thought to himself.

"Takemichi..?" The said boy turned around to see Mikey and Inui. However the girl's golden eyes net with a pair of orchid ones.

"(N/n).." Izana muttered out but then cut himself off of his trance and turned his heels away and walked out of the area. Slightly dissapointed that Kisaki failed in to killing Emma.

"Who are you?" Mikey asked as he finally noticed Emma's saviour. The girl puffed and jabbed her thumb towarda her chest as she introduced herself.

"My name is Rengoku (Y/n)! It is a pleasure to meet you!"

"Rengoku...?"

"Hai!"

"Ah, so you're Emma's friend..?"

"Yes!"

Mikey then stepped his way towards the girl and stood infront of her. Emma was now trying to contain her laugh by the height difference between her friend and brother, despite almost being reunited with Shinichiro. Mikey eyed the girl up and down and hummed. His black eyes bored into the golden ones.

"Mikey, as much as I love you. Don't even try of thinking having a future with them." Mikey quickly turned his head to his sister, pink hue covers his face to his ears.

"No, I wasn't!" (Y/n) could only laugh and patted the boy's back. "You must be Sano Manjiro. Emma had spoken alot about you--"

"About me being the most cool and awesome brother? I know." Mikey flipped his blond hair and Inui, Takemichi and Emma sweatdropped.

"-- Being whiny and childish brother actually." (Y/n) corrected and Takemichi swore he saw a an arrow of an insukt stabbing his friend from the back.

"Mikey-kun!"

"Ah, and you were the one who saw in her underwear, correct?" (Y/n) turned her head to Takemichi like an owl and the poor male shrieked. The girl's figure towering over the shaking boy. Even though the girl was still smiling, Takemichi could an amount of malice lacing around her.

Inui eyed Emma who was just at the sideline enjoying the view.

"I like the view. Finally, so revenge~" Emma smiled lovingly and Inui sweatdropped.