Three (His pov)

Could there be a more beautiful woman? Not that I've seen and I've seen a lot. Her skin covered in scars telling her story. I have them too.

I felt bad. I don't do that often but I did. I felt like she was the female version of me but suffered so much more than I did.

I walked in with her in front of me and I had previously called Anthony so he was there when we walked in and he gasped.

"Oh she's stunning!" He smiled brightly.

"Thank you." She nodded but I felt her tense.

"Follow me." He nodded and we did. I kept close behind her feeling strange if someone stared at her ass. I don't even know why.

We sat at a nice table on the rooftop that had very few others on it.

"This will be on the house so please do enjoy your meal." He smiled walking away.

She seemed to relax and was more normal.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yea. So many people speaking at once bothers me." She said and I nodded. Understandable.

"What oh wow hi Mr. Creed." The small waitress mumbled.

"Water." I said aggressively and she jumped writing that down. Why write down water? Slut.

"Coke." Lorena said and the girl walked away.

"Seems like that happens often." She chuckled.

"Too often. You are the only female I've spoken to who hasn't commented on any intimacy involving myself." I rolled my eyes.

"You are the first male to be quite subtle with voicing my appearance." She laughed.

"Really?" I asked.

God if I could tell her.

"Mmhm. Being hot is rough man." She chuckled.

"Incredibly." I agreed as our drinks came back out.

"Is this a business meeting?" The girl asked.

Go die.

"Lorena? What is this dinner labeled?" I asked hinting at her name. It sounded common but wasn't here. It rung so many bells.

"Vile?" The girl swallowed looking at Lorena.

"Vile indeed sweet girl." Lore cooed.

God if she spoke to me like that.

"I'm so sorry." She said and Lorena just smiled like a loving person.

"It's no biggie hun." She smiled and the girl blushed.

"We are ready to order though." She grinned.

"O-okay." She nodding with her notepad.

"Steak medium, A1, corn, and baked potato." She smiled.

"Got it. You?" She asked.

Did Lorena just possess this girl to not like me and love her? The fuck?

"Steak medium, Cesar salad, fries." I nodded.

"Okay." She said walking away.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What?" She smiled at me the way she smiled at the girl.

Fuck me.

"That! What is that?" I asked.

"It's called being sexy. No kidding there are triggers to human brains that cause attraction. Gay, straight, or bi I could get them all. Just have the ability to trigger their minds into believing you are attractive." She smirked sipping her coke.