♡ Chapter 15 ♡

Jungkook was running in super sonic speed. He was angry. His eyes were red and glowing in the darkness. His fangs were pressed to his lips almost making them bleed. His jaw was clenched and his vains in the neck were popped up because of the pressure.
His nails were pressed into his palms making his knuckles white.
His nostrils flared due to the heavy breathing. Some small lines of smoke escaped  from the bottom of his curled lips. His hostile glare went through the darkness like sharp daggers. Wind went through his dark brown hair harshly and some of his sweaty wet hair fell on to his forehead. He felt sweat dripping along his back bone making his shirt cling to his toned body.
His face contorted with rage as he growled while sniffing the air.

His veins started to turn into red. He was turning in to his dragon form. Some growls slipped out from his throat. He ripped his shirt as getting near to a cliff. He jumped off the cliff while hitting his legs to the ground with a force. Then he flipped around and turned to the huge red dragon. He roared aggressively, spreading his wings and started flying above the clouds in the same speed.

 He roared aggressively, spreading his wings and started flying above the clouds in the same speed

______________________________________

Jimin let out a growl sending a vibration in his chest. He was running after jungkook while cursing his strength underneath his breath. Jimin rolled his eyes when he saw jungkook jumping off from the cliff.

His lips curled up a little when the salty smell of the sea filled his nose holes. The warm wind of sea hit his face while playing with his hair. Scales started appearing in his well built strong arms.

When he reached the cliff he followed jungkook's actions and jumped from the cliff but he let his shirt rip off automatically during the transformation. He turned to the bluish grey dragon and flew above the clouds following jungkook.

 He turned to the bluish grey dragon and flew above the clouds following jungkook

Jungkook and jimin flew for good thirty minutes.
Jungkook was leading while jimin followed him behind keeping a distance. They both saw another figure flying above the clouds. Jungkook started burning with anger he let out a low growl. Before speeding up.

The sky was beautiful and the moon shined brightly. A sly smirk played in jimin's face while watching jungkook racing towards the flying figure.