Unexpected gift

The next morning, Y/n returned to daycare for a new day's work. It was very early and there wasn't a single person in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. When they went into daycare, the lights were obviously still on. Y/n looked around, but they couldn't see Sun anywhere. Y/n began to worry about the absence of the animatronic, still unaware of the figure who was approaching behind them. Then Y/n heard footsteps behind them and they held the torch that they had tied to their belt as a weapon. Then Y/n turned around, ready to hit the being behind them.

"Why hello there, new friend and colleague!"

Y/n suddenly stopped and Sun crouched on the floor, protecting his head with his arms.

"GOSH, I'M SO SORRY! I almost hit you! Are you okay? Please, tell me I didn't damage you-" 

Sun looked at Y/n and giggled, while they were helping him get up. 

"Of course I'm okay!"

"That's a relief… please, forgive me, I thought you were an assailant".

"It's alright, don't worry! All's well that ends well!"

"O-ok… I guess now we should prepare for the arrival of the children".

"Uhm… yes, of course, but wait! Before that!"

Y/n turned again to the animatronic.

"Yes, go ahead!" they said calmly and smiling at him.

"Well, I wanted to make it up to you for scaring you last night, so I got you something". After saying that, Sun showed Y/n a necklace that had a small sun as a pendant.

"I know it's not much, but you know, I'm not able to get out of the building… so this is the best I could find…" he said with a cautious tone.

Y/n gently took the necklace from the hand of the animatronic and after observing it, they smiled at Sun and they put the necklace around their neck.

"It's beautiful, thank you! And don't worry, I forgive you. This morning I was going to hit you with a torch, so I guess we're even!"

Sun laughed at the joke and then they began to prepare together the puppet show for the children.