Chapter 17

" Sana unnie what are you doing here." lisa asked to that girl who took taehyung her brother to hotel. " lisa...I, I am sorry I am so selfish, I thought to take advantage of this situation and make taehyung mine...but I don't think, it will ever gonna happen, he loves her so much that everytime he talk only about her, I am just a nobody to him...and still if I make him mine he will not surely love me back like he do to her, i will surely not be happy with him...I don't want to marry him, I am regretting my decision, I don't want him to live like this" sana say her feelings out, if lisa not come there she might have done something, which she will surely regret later.

" Unnie I am sorry, it's all happened because of me, I call you to come back and get engaged with oppa...I am sorry...I was so jealous and get trap in my friends words and planned all this" lisa say in guilty way.

" You don't have to apologize, I am wrong too, I shouldn't have thought selflessly...I will tell him everything" sana say and apologize her for trying to do something wrong today.

" Unnie,I will tell oppa everything, you don't have to worry, its all done by me...and i am the who should tell him, I will tell them "lisa say and wipe tears from sana's face.

Next day taehyung woke up in that hotel half naked, he was shocked as hell and started to remind what he did yesterday , did he do something wrong yesterday or not, but his mind betrayed him, he didn't remind anything after drinking that much

Next day taehyung woke up in that hotel half naked, he was shocked as hell and started to remind what he did yesterday , did he do something wrong yesterday or not, but his mind betrayed him, he didn't remind anything after drinking that much. He looked around to spot no one there, when a message popped up in his phone from sana.
Why she's messaging me. Did she the one woth whom I spend night here. Did I do something wrong. God please don't play with me. Taehyung mumbled to himself and went there where sana message him to meet her.

He arrived there it's the cafeteria in same hotel, he walked towards her who was not alone, lisa is also there.

" lisa what are you doing here

" lisa what are you doing here...what happened, did something happen to dad " he asked worriedly on which lisa spoke her head as no. " Oppa, we wanted to talk with you...please sit down first " lisa say nervously.