{6} ヤンデレ {6}

WARNING- MENTIONS OF GORE/BLOOD/DEATH!

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

Sumiko had made me take the day off since I was quote on quote.....'working too hard'.

I thought that I had worked the perfect amount of hours a week for a living.

But she's probably just worried about me, considering all of the murders and kidnappings that have been occurring lately.

Oh.....maybe I forgot to mention the 'kidnappings'

Apparently, 3 girls.....around my age had started disappearing over the course of the last two weeks.

None of them have turned up yet.....dead OR alive so the case is still going on and the police seem to be having a hard time trying to solve the case.

I shuttered at the thought of it "All of those poor girls....." I drifted off as I stared up at the TV in my living room.

*IF YOU SEE ANY OF THESE GIRLS THEN PLEASE CONTACT THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY*

*THE POLICE ARE WORKING DAY IN AND DAY OUT TO UNCOVER THE MYSTERY OF THEIR DISAPPEARANCE AND SO FAR, THE POLICE HAVE DISCOVERED A PATTERN*

My eyes widened slightly when I heard that I slowly leaned closer to the TV in anticipation.

*A GIRL SEEMS TO BE GOING MISSING EVERY THREE DAYS-*

*-KOARI YUI IS THE MOST RECENT DISAPPEARANCE AND SHE'S BEEN MISSING SINCE SUNDAY NIGHT SO I BEG ALL OF YOU TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL TOMORROW NIGHT*

*ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A FEMALE IN THE AGE RANGE OF 23-25*

I frowned "You've got to be kidding me....." I mumbled as I leaned back against the couch and I sighed as I saw the pictures of the three missing girls.

They all looked so happy in the photos.....it's hard to believe that they may be dead now.

They're all so young.

They're all around MY age.

I felt a shiver run down my spine "If I were to end up like that......would anybody even care?" I questioned quietly as I placed a hand over my heart ".....Honestly, I don't even think that anybody would notice if I were to disappear"

I sighed and turned the TV off.

I wasn't unhappy with the way that my life was turning out but I wasn't exactly.....ecstatic? About it either.

The only boyfriend that I've ever had was back in my senior year of Highschool......that only lasted about a year before we broke things off and went our separate ways to college.

I frowned "I miss Highschool....." I drifted off as I laid down on the couch with a blanket covering most of my body.

I wonder how my life would've turned out if I had snuck off to America right after Highschool had ended.....I probably wouldn't be absolutely terrified to leave my house but I probably would've had a hard time adjusted there by myself.