41.2

The night passes quietly and calm, Alcina found a bit of rest as well despite her ruminating thoughts and she meets her girls in the dining room to share a quick breakfast with them before they leave to fight Miranda. 
A little bit of blood is left from previous hunting trips and to gain some energy all of them drink a cup under Ethans sceptical glances.

Heisenberg is trying to pull the mans attention away from the women, simply because he craves his eyes on him, Chris holds a motivational speech in the back of the room to some of his men, Angie sits impatiently on Donnas lap and from the outside, this scenery doesn't exactly look like a group of people that is about to face literal death.
Alcina knows that some lives will be lost and blood will cover the fields but as long as they succeed, she is willing to sacrfice as many of the soldiers bodies as needed, or however one could call Chris' men.
At least they don't look whiny, the woman thinks and brings the cup to her lips for the last time, placing it down with a deep breath and Cassanda, who noticed her mothers unusual, quiet behavior, places a hand on her forearm.
She sends a soft grin up to Alcina and says: ,,It will be alright."
Alcina just nods and looks over to Daniela, whose cheerful chattering with her older sister brings a tiny smile to her face. If they are optimistic, then she'll be to.
For the sake of her children, she has to remain hopeful and strong, and cannot give in even for only a single second. If they look up to her and see a weak woman, how could they remain positive? If it isn't her who is sure they will bring everyone back safely, who could her girls possibly put their trust in?

,,Mooom, when are we leaving?", Daniela rips Alcina out of her thoughts, with a sharpened sickle in her hand and blood smeared over her mouth ,,We're all ready!".
Alcina chuckles and sends a look over to Chris who heard the girl and he sends her a thumbs up.
So this was it. She gets up from her chair, causing Daniela to squeel and she jumps up as well.
,,So, Ethan…I'll be coming with you and your troup for… You know, safety reasons", Alcina hears Heisenberg saying and she stops herself from grinning as she, followed by her girls, walks over to the door. Sure, 'safety reasons'.
,,Miss Dimitrescu, these men will accompany your daughters to the dungeons", Chris says as he joins them on their way out and points to a group of about twenty men that is walking behind them ,,They are fully under the girls commands and will follow every order".
,,You may call me Alcina", Alcina responds and the man raises his eyebrows, but he doesn't comment on that ,,Every order, you say?".
,,Every order which is related to our mission".
,,You heard that, girls?".
,,Yeah, mom", Cassandra huffs, causing Daniela to giggle and she turns to a tall, bearded man with a round face and a belt with ammunition tied around his torso.
,,Does that mean if I ask for your gun, you will hand it to me?", she asks and the man sends a glance to Chris who simply shrugs.
,,Well, if you know how to use it?", the bearded man replies and Daniela lets out a laugh.
,,I'm sure you can teach me", she replies with a little wink and as she turns back around, a red flush spreads over the mans face.
Alcina watches the scenery with a light frown and now simply shakes her head, but she doesn't say anything. 
Maybe that is just the way Daniela copes with the situation, by finding little jokes in everything.

,,I'll stay with my sickle, honestly", Cassandra says as she puts the weapon into a loop at her belt ,,I want to feel the flesh being ripped and cut by my own hands".
,,Those girls scare me", Alcina hears someone mumble and she pushes the door to the yard open, at the same time as Bela replies: ,,Oh, please. They can be so much worse. You should get used to it".
After that, the comments stop and the troups, the lords and everyone involved collects in the little groups, as discussed beforehand.
Daniela decides for herself to stay at the bearded mans side, simply because he reminds her of a character in one of her book. Plus, he has a gun and even quickly shows her how to use that gun, if she really wants to use it despite her not even asking for it again. She finds out that his name is Victor and while she lets Cassandra sort their group and discuss their strategie, she chats with him a little bit.
Little did Alcina now that this really was the way Daniela coped with the situation and that she tried to mask her nervousness with humor.
It worked and not even her sisters noticed how her hands and voice were slightly shaking as she talked.

,,Alright, everybody", Chris shouted to get everyones attention ,,We will leave now!".