Haley Dunphy X Fem Reader (Modern Family) pt 3

Haley Dunphy X Fem reader part 3

Summary: Haley introduces her girlfriend to her loud but loving family.

Start of recap...

Y/N appears "so sorry, teacher let my class out late" she said smiling at Haley, her smile made Haley feel alot more confident.

"Y/N there is something I want to tell you" said Harry her serious tone made Y/N stop joking, blushing Haley nervously picked at her fingers.

Blushing Haley nervously picked at her fingers "I um what I want to say is, I um I like you more than a friend" she said.

finally happy to get it off her chest, after a minute Y/N spoke looking up from her hands Haley looked at Y/N.

"I like you too Haley" she said, Haley squealed before kissing Y/N.

End of recap...

Third person pov...

As the family sat down to eat lunch the doorbell rings. Everyone stops what they are doing and look at the door.

"I got it!" yells Haley running out of the room to get the door her actions surprised the family.

A couple seconds later Haley comes back in but with someone with her, a girl Haley's age stood behind the brown haired girl holding her hand tightly.

"Guys this is Y/N I invited her to lunch" said the oldest Dunphy child.

Mitchell and Cam smirk at Haley both raising their eyebrows, of course they know who Y/N is to Haley because she already introduced her girlfriend to them weeks ago and now the rest of the family will find out.

"Well then welcome to the Dunphy house Y/N I'm Claire Harleys mum" said Claire, the others then Introduced themselves to Y/N.

"nice to meet you all" she smiled at the family.

Lunch then resumed Y/N and Haley sat together no one bothered to ask why they sat so close together.

After lunch the family all gathered in the living room where Haley had an announcement to make, so she stood on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"shut uppppppp" she yelled making the room go silent.

"I've got something to tell you guys" she held out her hand to Y/N and pulled the other girl up onto the table with her.

"Okay so I haven't been completely honest about Y/N she's not just my friend by my Girlfriend." announced Haley loud and clear.

Cam and Mitchell clapped first for the two before the rest of the family joined in everyone was happy for the two girls.

The end!

I hope you liked this oneshot, so sorry for the wait for this part 3 I literally just remembered I hadn't wrotten it yet.

Word count: 460