Haunted House

Jungkook looks at the "haunted house", looking back at his hyungs, who looked scared

"Hyungs, don't worry, it's not real" Jungkook says before they paid and walked in. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand, smiling at him as they walked.

"Why?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Can't I hold you?" Jimin says, laughing. But the real reason is he's scared and just acting brave for the younger.

"Okay" Jungkook says, giggling and they walked more further, the other five behind them, all clinging onto each other.
"So-" Jungkook is cut off as a clown jumped in front of them. They others screamed while Jungkook continued to talk.

Jimin and Jungkook walked in a room, being separated from the others. Jimin gasps as he hears footsteps, immediately grabbing Jungkook's hand. The younger gasps as he get dragged, even hitting his head a bit. They ran out and both was breathing heavily. They're met with the others, who looked at them, chuckling.

"Hyung, my head hurts" Jungkook says, pouting as he rubbed his forehead.
"I'm so sorry, Kookie, I was panicked" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's forehead.

"I could've gone by myself but y'all decided to come"

"We're sorry! We don't want to be separated from you"