Chapter 76: Packing up.

(so many yanderes... only one darling...)

Blake's blood turned cold, even though Muzan was smiling, he felt a threatening aura around him. Blake felt... Fear. 'My guess was correct... These bastards... They're obsessed with Y/n...' Blake thought, 'Fuck... I need to tell Daki to also watch over you Y/n... I don't know how capable these love interests are... We both know nothing.' he thought, not showing fear to Muzan. Blake was frustrated as he couldn't even tell you, since they would be watching...

They're always watching Y/n.

"Oh! Uhh... Sir Muzan... Hello..." you spoke out, Muzan gave you a small sincere smile. "I didn't think that I'd... Meet you two here... In a cafe at that." he commented. "We're best friends... We would hang out from time to time." you replied. "Is that so..?" he mumbled, eyeing the two of you. "Yes, That's just how it is with the two of us Muzan." Blake spoke out. Muzan glanced at him, Blake felt that Muzan's gaze was cold, and had an undertone of threat. 

You were quick to notice the atmosphere and quickly spoke up, "U-Umm... Sir Muzan uhh... What brings you here??" you ask. "You can just call me Muzan, Y/n. Also I came here to some things I need... And I soon found the two of you here." he replied. "Ohh... Uhh... Well sir Muzan." you soon got up from your chair, "It was nice meeting you here but Blake and I have to go..." you added. Muzan gave you a fake smile, "Alright then, take care." he spoke out as he watched you two leave.

-Time Skip- 

You let out a sigh, "It'd be such a pain to pack all of my stuff but... I need to do it. I am moving to Melanie and Aimi's place..." you mumbled as you were headed to your old apartment. As you headed there, you soon heard a bark, you raised an eyebrow and turned around. It was... "Bitchass Dog??" you spke out, confused. You then see Bitchass Dog look at you from top to bottom, you grew even more confused as he only stared at you. It barked at you again before leaving, "Well... That was weird..." you mumbled. 

Now that you think about it, Bitchass Dog has been.... Acting very weird... Especially with what Melanie and Aimi had told you... Why would he suddenly be protective of you, checking up on you from time to time.... All of it made you confused... And he also wasn't showing his love for the readers- "Wait I'm supposed to not know that Bitchass Dog flirts with the readers!" you mentally slap yourself. 

You soon arrived at your old apartment building, the feeling of being watched and the memories of you finding out that someone broke into your home came flooding in... It all made you feel uncomfortable and uneasy... You hated it. You soon froze in your spot, you couldn't make a move over how much thoughts your mind was being flooded in. "Y/n." a deep but gentle voice spoke out, you turned around to see Obanai.

"Oh! Obanai... I umm... Wasn't expecting to see you here..." you spoke out, he then looked at you from head to toe, "...I just came here because I need something from Sanemi... but he recently texted me that he wasn't home." he replied, "How about you? What are you doing here?" he added. "Well... I'm moving to another place... I just needed to pack my stuff. My clothes and everything." you replied. "Hmm... Well maybe I can help you." he suggested. 

"Well sure! I'd love an extra hand... Although I prefer Kaburamaru." you chuckled, "He doesn't have hands, and before you can even say another word, No. You can't kidnap him." he told you, "Dammit..." you cursed under your breath. "Well... Let's go now shall we?" you added, he nodded his head and followed you to your apartment. You slowly opened your apartment door, a mix of pleasant and unpleasant memories came flooding in your mind. 

You were frozen in your spot until you felt a warm hand on your shoulder, "Y/n, are you alright?" he asks. "Oh! uhh... I'm fine Obanai I'm uhh... Just... Shaken up." you replied, you slowly walked in your apartment. "Well... I'll go grab boxes I've hidden. Oh yeah Obanai can you get the tape I have inside my bedroom??" you asked, "Sure." he replied and headed inside your room.