41. Media

While Cabir took boarding passes for them and moved to sit, Manik was still outside in his car trying to compose himself taking deep breaths.

When he was trying to drive in silence, his phone kept on pinging with notification sounds which made him pissed off for a moment.

He groaned in irritation and stopped the car aside, opened his mobile cursing under his breath. He tapped his forehead hard seeing the pictures that were clicked at the airport.

"What the...!!" He cursed seeing his pictures taken from back, holding Nandini's hand, tattoo from his hand visible when zoomed. Another picture, when he cupped her face, her features visible but not so clearly.

'Why...?? Why on earth can't people leave me in peace just for once...!! God...Why...!!' He thought while closely checking the pictures. Nandini's attire was clearly visible. She was wearing an olive green sweatshirt with black jeans and loose hair.

He closed his eyes for some time thinking of all the possibilities and dialed Nandini.

"Jii..." She answered.

"Go and change your dress..." He said making her frown.

"We have given the check in luggage..." She replied and looked at Cabir who was looking at her clueless.

Manik groaned in frustration and asked "Aren't you carrying spare clothes in your hand luggage...??"

She thought for a second and said "Oh yeah...I have kept one set..."

"Go...Just change your dress...Give mobile to Cabir..." He said and she handed her mobile to Cabir and moved to restroom with her bag.

"What happened Manik...?" Cabir asked seeing Nandini rush.

"What do I tell you...!? Yaar seriously I'm fed up...I just hate this...Cabir..." Manik cribbed in frustration.

"Relax Manik...Tell me what happened...??" Cabir asked patiently.

"Check social media...Someone has snapped pictures of us from airport..." Manik replied and Cabir exclaimed "What...!? Here...!? How come...!?"

"Arey how would I know yaar...!? Few days back, someone from crew has posted our off screen pictures with location...May be fans from here has spotted me at airport now...and you know what, they are now pretty sure that it's not from shooting as they couldn't find shooting setup around..." Manik said being pissed off while Cabir was going through the pictures.

"God your fans are crazy...Lucky you..." Cabir said and Manik rolled his eyes not knowing whether to laugh or cry at his situation.

"I should have been careful yaar...I shouldn't have been so liberal...at least not when Nandini is with me...Godddd...These cameras..." Manik said rubbing his forehead with his palm.

"Relax Manik...Calm down...Nothing to worry...Did you reach your spot...??" He asked and when Manik said no, Cabir said "Drive now...Nandini also came..."

She came out wearing a red full sleeve kurti with blue jeans and braided hair.

"I have asked her to change her dress...Her attire is so clear that our media at airport will definitely snap you guys and people from social media can easily match it with these pictures...I just don't want any other chaos around her..." Manik said.

"Good...I'll take care...Don't worry...Just drive safe...Text us once you reach..." Cabir assured.

"Okay...I'm getting call from the crew...Need to drive...Just explain Nandu what happened...and keep a check on social media till you guys board the flight...just in case someone has snapped inside the airport before I have called...And Cabir...please take care of her..." Manik said.

"I will...Trust me..." Cabir said and cut the call.

Nandini gasped in shock when Cabir narrated what all happened and she scrolled through the pictures and it was pure luck once again that she was not clearly visible as he cupped her face. But one can easily figure her out if she stays in same outfit and so he asked her to change.

"Now...??" She asked with a worried face.

"Relax little one...Bhai hai na...I'll take care..." He said ruffling her hair a little to which she nodded.

Cabir kept a check on social media and asked his technical team to keep a track if any pictures get released before boarding the flight.

Manik reached the crew and they shifted to Milan while Cabir and Nandini were in travel. They reached after few hours and collected their luggage.

Cabir looked at the flight chart and said "Let's wait for some time"

Nandini nodded and they seated in the waiting area. Manik called Cabir once he got the time.

"Yeah Manik...Landed and collected luggage...Waiting..." Cabir replied.

"Waiting for what...??" Manik asked.

"Manik...There's another flight that will be landing in another 30 minutes...We will leave with that set of passengers...Local media is waiting at the gates for our flight...Not a good idea to go out now..." Cabir explained making Manik sigh in relief.

That's what Cabir is for Manik, a relief.

"Thanks Cabir..." Manik thanked him with whole heart and Cabir left out a chuckle saying "I'm just doing my job...That's what managers do..."

"You are more than that Cabir...and you know that very well..." Manik replied making Cabir blush while Nandini made a weird face.

"Okay...I think your girlfriend might misunderstand our bromance...Lo...Talk to her..." Cabir said handing her the mobile while Manik laughed imagining her face.

"Nandu...All ok...??" Manik asked and she replied "Jii"

"Cool...Nothing to worry...Cabir hai na...He will manage..." Manik assured.

"You reached the place safely...??" She asked and he responded positively.

"I'm sorry" He said all of a sudden making her frown.

"Kyun...??" She asked.

"You are into this chaos just because I'm a known face...and I respect my privacy a little too much..." Manik replied.

"You don't need to be sorry for who you are and what you are...I can understand..." She said making him smile.

"Love you" He said and she blushed red.

"Ok love birds...We should leave..." Cabir said that he is audible to both of them. Manik chuckled and bid bye before cutting the call.

Cabir and Nandini moved with the passengers of another flight and got into the cab.

"Welcome to Media" Cabir said making Nandini chuckle.

Cabir left after dropping Nandini at her place safely.

Ignore mistakes...

Okay now 150 comments for next update...Giving a small glimpse of next part...Also, packed with work tomorrow...That's why increased the target...:P

Promo:

Her smile slowly dropped seeing a middle aged couple along with Cabir. Looking at her confused face, Cabir answered "Manik's parents"

She gasped in shock and her legs shivered for amoment. She gulped and moved aside to welcome them in and they passed a warmsmile.