Httyd au

Enjoy!!

Ant had been trying desperately for the last month to get Alpheus to kidnap him and it wasn't working. He was getting desperate, really he wanted to see those dragons but Alpheus seemed to have other plans he'd kidnapped Fontaine and Amber at least five times, he was so done.

"OH COME ON WHAT DOES IT TAKE FONTAINE!? WHY IS HE ALWAYS GOING AFTER YOU?!?"

Fontaine just shrugged.

"I don't know but I got to cuddle so many dragons, there were these little ones called terrible terrors who loved to-"

"STOP BRAGGING AND HELP ME!!"

"Ant how am I supposed to help you, the only reason mum let's us talk is because he knows how to take care of Amber... maybe you could get your own dragon then he'd have to help you."

Ant practically started vibrating as he jumped out of his seat.

"MUM SET A COURSE FOR THE NEAREST ISLAND!!"

Kaiko just shook her head.

"Ant, do you do know how rare dragons are, there is a one in a million chance of finding them, the chances of finding a second dragon is slim to non."

"Mum," Fontaine piped up "Alpheus finds like two dragons a week and that doesn't count the dragon eggs."

"Yea but that's Alpheus, he's basically a dragon magnet.

Ant frowned "pleeeaase?"

Kaiko sighed

"Fine, but it's your responsibility."

A few hours later the Nektons came back to their sub, the island they stopped at had a small dragon hunt base, they took care of the hunters and Ant found a dragon egg all on its own. He took it with him.

A week later it hatched into a Skrill. The Nektons were panicking, Skrills were extremely rare even for a dragon, next to nothing was known about them. So they began looking for Alpheus again. When they found him he 'kidnapped' Ant and Fontaine along with there dragons. Ant named his dragon Steve and Fontaine had to hold back a laugh as Alpheus desperately tried to get him to pick another name, but he refused.

Alpheus taught the Nektons a lot more about how to take care of dragons in general, he also told them where his dragon sanctuary was Kaiko was really surprised she'd done her research and never found any mention of this dragon sanctuary. After an hour or so Alpheus'  dragons got curious they all came running into the bridge at the same time scaring the crap out of the Nektons. Alpheus laughed as his death gripper named cupcake rapped her tail around Ant and gave him a hug, Ant look absolutely terrified.

"ALPHEUS, ALPHEUS WHATS IT DOING!?"

"Calm down she's giving you a hug."

"Wait really?"

"Yea death grippers are surprisingly cuddly."

Ant eyes lit up and he started scratch the top of cupcakes head.

"Does this mean we're friends?"

"It means my dragons like you more than they liked Prodeus."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Eyyy Ant finally got Kidnapped

Kaiko's turn next, what dragon should I give her let me know

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's

Have a good day/night