60. boys night

Y/N Pov.:

Let's just say the night was horrible. I woke up 3 times because of contractions and woke Tom with it. The night was hell but the morning wasn't that much better. I already had 3 more and it's just 1 pm.

"You sure you don't wanna go to the hospital ?" he asked.

"No, i'm fine. I think we need to go there pretty soon but not today. You can have your little boys night." i said.

"You know that i can just say no, right ?" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "I know but you won't. Take this evening before you are a dad."

"But i'm so exited to be a dad." he said and sat down next to me on the couch.

"I know. I can't wait to have these boys finally out of me." i said and stared down at them. Exactly at this moment contractions hit again. "Fuck."

"What happened ?" he said and looked at me scared. I just grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. "One more."

Together we counted the seconds that were now about 40 seconds until it was over.

"You good ?" he aslways asked after them.

"Yeah. Everything fine again." i smiled at him and leaned back on the couch. I closed my eyes and it's seems like that i have fallen asleep, because the next time was an hour later when contractions walked me up.

My eyes shot is and i cried out in pain. Tom came running in the room. "I'm here, i'm here."

I hold his hand again and we got through the contractions again. We went through that 2 more times until the boys came. At 5 pm the doorbell rang and Tom looked at me confused.

"Who is that ?" he asked.

I looked at him confused. "Your brothers and Haz maybe ?"

His eyes whidened. "Oh no. I forgot to tell them they shouldn't come."

Toms Pov.:

He stood up and ran to the door. He opened it and the boys with beer in their hand stood in front of him.

"Ayyyyy Tom. Happy late Birthday in personal." the boys screamed. The boys walked past him in the living room. Tom closed the door again and followed them.

"Y/N good to see you again." Sam said and hugged her over the sofa.

"You too." she said and tried to stand up. He faster walked over to her and helped her up. "Thank you."

"Where are you going ?" he asked.

"Upstairs so you can have a little man time." she said.

"Oh no." he said and stopped her. "Sorry boys. I actually meant to tell you not to come. But it seems like i forgot."

"Oh he didn't. You guys stay here." Y/N argued.

"Maybe another time." Tom said. She looked at him with the devil eyes.

"Maybe you should listen to your pregnant wife." Haz pointed out.

"That's exactly the reason i don't want this is because she is pregnant. And they could come any time." he said.

"But they won't come today. So i'll be upstairs. You guys have a great evening." she said and then went upstairs. Everyone watched as she left the room and then turned back to Tom.

"A little help would have helped. " he said and sat down on the couch.

"I think she knows what is best for her." Paddy said.

"She does but she is also stubborn. She had so many contractions today." he said.

"Maybe you need to have a little break." Harry said.

"She doesn't get one why should I ? We go through this together." he said to him.

"Good point." Harry said. "But she is in the same house. If something is then we will hear it. You are around."

"You can still send us away later. But maybe take this for a moment." Sam said.

"I will try." he said. The boys talked and the others drunk some beer. He wasn't in the mood for it, in case something will happen. But he found himself quiet enjoying the little hangout. It relaxed him a bit. But that was destroyed when Tessa begann to bark and ran upstairs.

"Shh be quiet." Tom said and everyone was quiet. He heard small screams. His eyes whidened and he ran upstairs. He walked in the bedroom and saw you trying not to make sounds but he saw you struggling. "I'm here."

He knelled down in front of the bed and gave her his hand to squeeze it. "Let's count together."

They count again around 40 until the contractions stopped again. "Thank you." she said.

"Thank Tess. She knew something was up." he said and pet Tessa sitting at his side of the bed.

"Go back downstairs." she said.

"You sure-"

"I swear if you don't than i will kill you." she warned him. He stood up and walked over to the door.

"The door stays open." he warned her and she nodded. He walked back downstairs to the boys and all looked at him. "Contractions. This happens a lot recently."

"Now i know why you didn't want us here." Haz said and Tom nodded. After that they went on having a little chat. 20 minutes later he heard Tessa barking again.

"Shit." he said and ran upstairs again. Tessa was right again. He sat down next to you and helped you through the contractions again. Already the second time in an hour. Close to 3. "That's it."

"What do you mean ?" she asked. He didn't answered her and went back downstairs again.

"And ?" Paddy asked.

"I think we should stop this here." he said.

"Completely understandable, mate." Haz said and stood up. "Give me a text or call if you need something or if something happens."

"Will do, thanks." he said. He said goodbye to everyone and closed the door behind them. He then turned all the light off and walked back in the bedroom.

"The boys are gone aren't they ?" she asked and he nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." he said while he changed. After that he laid down next to her in the bed. "I just want you to be safe."

"Thank you." she said and leaned on his chest.

"Get some rest, darling." he said and kissed her head.