Twenty- Five

•Kalanie•

"Mama , look at tree." Joy pointed. "I know....I put it up." Kalanie chuckled as she looked at the Christmas tree.

Christmas was only 2 weeks away.

"Where daddy?" She asked. "He's on his way." Kalanie explained as she sat down on the couch.

"I want sippy cup." Joy spoke. Kalanie sighed. "You don't drink out of no sippy cup." Kalanie spoke as joy climbed on the couch.

"I watch Dora." She said. "You just watched Dora." Kalanie explained.

Kalanie stood up and her and joy headed to the kitchen. She poured some apple juice in a cup and handed it to Joy.

Joy drank from the cup for a few seconds before pulling it away and letting out a huge breath.

Kalanie took the cup from her and placed it on the counter. The doorbell rang catching their attention.

Joy ran to the door and kalanie followed behind her. She opened the door revealing Amir.

He had two bags of food in his hand. "hi , da." Joy smiled. "Hey." He smiled as he walked in. Kalanie shut the door behind him , and locked it.

"Da , look at tree." She grabbed his hand. "Hold on." He sat the bags down at the table.

Joy led him to the living room while kalanie went through the bags.

It was just fried chicken, and fish plus fries. There was only one drink.

Kalanie took a sip and realized that it was sprite. "Why you going through my food? You ain't getting nun." Amir appeared with joy behind him.

"Then why'd you buy so much? You eating all this?" Kalanie asked as she took a sip of his drink again.

"No , it's for joy. And stop drinking my stuff." He mumbled. Kalanie just stared as she continued to drink the soda.

Soon she placed the cup down. He smacked his lips as he shook the cup. It was mainly just Ice in the cup.

"Did you break up with ya lil girlfriend or something?" Kalanie questioned. "Yeah. How you know?" He asked as he went through the bags.

"Cuz she was tryna be all buddy buddy the other day. She called me talking about how she missed me , and she wanted to be friends again. She said she has nobody and stuff." She explained.

Amir smacked his lips. " Man , don't believe her. She be hanging with boosters." He replied as he pulled out the food.

Kalanie chucked before grabbing a few fries. "I get some?" Joy asked lowly.

"Mhm." Amir hummed as he picked joy up. He sat her down on a chair before handing her a french fry.

He slipped off his shirt revealing a wife beater. "Boy it's not even hot. Just showing out for what?" Kalanie mumbled.

"What you mean it's not hot? It ain't hot to you , cuz you got on them lil booty shorts." He smacked her ass.

Kalanie jumped. "Da , be nice. No hit." Khloe pointed her finger. "I'm sorry." He explained.

Kalanie grabbed a piece of chicken and began eating.

•••••••

Kalanie placed Joy down in her bed before walking out of the room.

She headed downstairs where Amir was. "I was thinking about something." He explained.

"What?" Kalanie questioned as she sat down on the couch next to her. "I want another baby." He explained.

"Ok? What that gotta do with me?" She asked. "You know what it gotta do with you." He replied. "I want you to have all my kids." He explained as she rested her feet on his lap.

"Amir , we aren't together for a reason. We were....I don't know what we were , but you just left me for whatever reason. And when I told you that is was pregnant, you didn't believe that she was yours. You embarrassed me. I don't wanna make the same mistake, Amir. I can't raise two kids alone."

Although kalanie seen how in love Amir was with Joy , and she was almost sure he wouldn't leave her , she still didn't wanna take the chance. She thought he was happy with her , but he ended up leaving.

"Kalanie you know Ian Gon never leave joy." He explained. "I don't know that. I didn't think you would leave me." She rolled her neck.

"I apologized. I'm sorry kalanie. I left for a stupid reason. I was thinking like a lil boy , but I promise Ian Gon make that mistake anymore."