Two | Loosing You

**two hours earlier**

I was in a meeting when my underboss, also known as my best friend, came barging in. I swear to god I'm going to shoot hi-

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we found her," he rushed out.

Everybody froze. Everyone was aware of her. My daughter. Search for her has been going on for 14 years.

Some of my men spoke their thoughts, which were that this was search pointless and a dead end, which then led their life to a dead end quickly. Doesn't look like it's pointless now suckers does it? hmm?

14 years ago my daughter was kidnapped. What hurt the most was that she was taken away by my own wives sister. Personally I was not shocked. That bitch was always jealous of me and my late wife.

We were childhood friends and ended up getting together. Although her parents weren't very found of it, (once she was born they changed) we had Aunesti at 18. 2 years later we got married. It was Alaia and I.

We were happy. She taught me how to love. I had so much hatred built up in me but she cleared it all away. Her and Aunesti. They were the lights of my life and still are. But after Aunesti was taken, things changed. My love changed.

Not hearing our daughters giggles or seeing her beautiful light brown eyes really impacted us. Alaia fell into depression. She wouldn't do anything. Wouldn't eat, talk, engage.

I left her for 43 minutes because of an emergency at the warehouse. Forty three fucking minutes I regret terribly. 43 minutes was all it took. I lost any light left in my life.

She couldn't take it anymore and I don't blame her. I pray everyday she's happier and in a better place now. She deserves happiness whether it's with me or not.

Zoning back in I felt someone shake me, assuming to be Roman, as I heard him say, "BOSS? Hello?"

I didn't say anything but simply went over to the emergency buttons and pressed the lilac button. Her favorite color. Immediately "Code Lilac" started spreading throughout all the warehouses and men started preparing.

I don't care if people think it's childish or unprofessional to have a code that name. I'm trusting Roman right now that he actually did find her. If not he'll have it coming for him when we get back.

**present time**

My eyes searched around looking to see if I can spot her. Turning around there was a girl peeking her head out. Her face quickly turned into shock and confusion.

"Aunesti? Is that you?" I spoke out shaken. Her eyes looked like the ones I wished to see everyday.

"Depends. Who's asking?" She quickly put on a cold facade. Walking out from where she was standing going to stand by Ivan.