All in a Day's Care: Truth

(Y'all better chill-)

Y/N rolled their eyes, before asking how the game must begin.

"So, how do we start?"

"Ah! I almost forgot to say the instructions-my apologies~ First, we have to play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first then last!"

"Then-let's start pLaYinG-" Timmy said.

You saw Sun's hands twitch in irritation.

"Ah-ah-now. Be patient-"

"But we're dying of boredom already-" Another, kid complained.

"Grrgh. Very well, then! Let's start deciding rrriiight away!" Y/N could hear parts of Moon taking over. Which made the child concerned, but Sun obliged in the end.

You all sat in a circle, with Sun being right beside you.

"This will have many rounds, so nobody must cheat! I got my eyes on aallll of ya!" Sunny warned.

"Yeah, yeah." You got the gist.

"Hoo-hoo~ Then let the games begin!" The Daycare attendant announced as they all started the first few rounds of rock, paper, scissors.

By pure luck or perhaps by coincidence, you managed to survive up to tha last round.

Which was... against Sunny.

"Rock-"

"Paper-"

"Scissors-"

"SHOOT!"

You both were tied again for the ninth time in a row.

"Again~? We must be thinking the same! Isn't that fun-FUN-funny, Y/N~?" Sundrop taunted.

"I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose-" You browed the mischievous animatronic.

"Am-I? Am. I? Oh~! We'll never know~" Sun enjoyed this.

The crowd of children groaned in annoyance.

"Just get it over already! We wanna play truth or dare!" Timmy was growing all the more impatient.

"One last time, then."

"Rock~"

"Paper-"

"Scissors~"

"Shoot!"

For a millisecond, you could've sworn that Sun picked Paper exactly like you did.

That was until, he closed it back to Rock in the end.

"Alrighty! You won, Y/N!" Sun jumped up before shaking your hand.

"They-WON?!" The crowd went wild.

"I did?" You asked yourself.

"This is the first time Sun lost! You're such a pro-Y/N!" Timmy exclaimed.

"Say, what now?"

"YOU FRICKING WON-DIDN'T YOU JUST HEAR US-" A kid yelled at you as they shook you to reality.

"Hey-hey now! No swear words-and stop shaking Y/N like that! You-you'll make them faint!" Sun separated the both of you, before kneeling before you to see if you were all fine.

"Jeez man. What a bummer." The child walked away back to the crowd.

"Y/N-Y/N? Y-you okay, there?" He asked with worry.