Part 1.

It is set when teja was sleeping in garden area and bichukle and karan were sitting there .

Karan was sitting in the garden sofa seeing his sweetie sleeping peacefully like a baby.

"Tu sun toh raha hai na?" Abhijit bichukle asked only to be cursed by kk ,mentally.

'Iska abhi tak khatam ni hua' kk wondered as about 15 mins bichukle is just irritatimg him by telling his "do's" after he becomes P.M. .

"Haan haan..sun raha hu." Kk said looking at bichukle, without meaning any word of it.

bichukle smiled . "Acha hai. Vaise yeh teja achi item hai .nahi!!?" Looking towards teja.

"Item nahi hain voh. " Kk said with calm yet dangerous voice that could make any person shiver and bichukle was no exception.

"ARrre mera matlab vo ni tha.. mai toh keh ra tha teja achi..achi ladki hai..mai aata hu.." AB said gulping and feeling intimated by kk. He sounded flushed.

Ab stood up and went to bedroom.

"Karan do minute idhar aa..teja ko bhi le aa.. Rakhi duty discuss kr ri hai.." Umar shouted from the main door.

Kk didnt disturbed teja and went inside the house.

____
Next day.

Teja came out of the bathroom in her tank top and full pants. She had a coat to wear to complete her outfit but she decided to wear it after the make up and hairs.

She was doing her hairs which resulted her top to rise a bit giving high view of her waist.

Bichukle who was setting his clothes , saw it and soon was checking her out.

Teja felt some weirdness and the uncomfortable gaze but ignored as she didnt wanted to mess with bichukle because his level was too cheap to handle.

And if teja says anything wrong in flow, whole house will start poking their nose in. And as usual teja will be bashed.

Not that she feared but she was tired . From listening everything  Salman says against her ,without letting her present her side.

Karan came to check on his ladoo and saw it. He immediately asked bichukle to go to garden area as Rakhi (consider her as captain) was calling him regarding his duty.

As soon as bichukle went, karan back hugged her and kept his chin on her bare shoulder. Teja grasped from his touch

Her heart beats were audible and they knew both of them had same effect on each other as their heart beats were syncing.

"u r looking so so Hott my Anda.." Karan said maintaining the eye lock in the mirror.

Teja blushed and tried to hide it by closing her eyes snd leaning onto his chest.

"I have noticed Bichukle checking u out often. But i didnt said anything because maybe its just me thinking it. But if u ever feel any red flag, come to me. Vaise toh mai din bhar rahunga hi tere pass.. par phir bhi." Kk whispered to teja .

Teja turned to face him and rested her hands on his nape. "u know , tu mujhe boht secure feel krata hai. And i know agar mujhe koi b red flag dikhe toh mujhe mere green flag k pass hi ana hai." A sweet smile lingered on her face.

Karan chuckled before kissing her jaw and shoulder.

___

After 2 days.

It was task time. The sword task.

The teams were divided in 2.

Team A: karan, umar , devo, rashmi, bichukle.