17 | Come Home With Me

A/n: I got writers block because this slow burn was burning a lil to slow, so here's a big ol' time skip. This ones a teeny tiny update but I'm trying to just get back into things.

•{ DECEMBER }•

Instagram post by Naomi:

Comments:

Comments:

@username1: definition of milf

@username2: the way she looks at Zach is adorable

@username3: hurry up and finish shooting captain America right now

@username4: Her side profile is perfection

@masonbridger: THATS MY BEST FRIEND

@username5; it's a well known fact that all marvel actors are hot and Naomi just helps prove that point

@anthonymackie: my boy Zach carried this shoot

@imsebastianstan: you better have paid Zach for his talent

@username6: this gives me baby fever i'm ngl

@chrisevans: such a good article
^^^
@username7: what a supportive boyfriend
^^^
@username8: they aren't dating ???
^^^
@username7: yet ;)

@username9: #chrimi

=================================

Naomi and Chris lay cuddled up on her couch with a movie playing, Though neither of them were paying much attention to it. They were to busy scrolling through their phones. The two had been spending alot of time together over the past two months getting closer and closer. They hadn't made anything official yet after Naomi expressed her fear of them moving to fast, both of them were happy with where they were at the minute. They didn't need the fancy labels, they just wanted eachother, no matter how slow they moved. Although Naomi was beginning to think she be ready for more.

It was Chris who broke the silence first by letting out a sigh dropping his phone down onto the coffee table and tightening his grip around Naomi. Letting himself get more comfortable. "When do you leave for Christmas?" He asked quietly, leaning his head back on the arm of the couch closing his eyes.

Naomi turned her phone off and looked up at the sleepy Chris from where she lay tucked into his side her head resting on his chest. "I don't think I'm going to"

"What?" Chris sat back up and looked at her confused. "Your just going to stay here for the break? what about Carter is he staying in LA or his he going back to Boston?"

"Carter and Benny both go home to Boston and spend Christmas with mom and dad, I haven't been allowed home since I left for New York. So it's just me and Zach, there's no point in going to New York for a few days when I have everything here already, besides Mason goes back to Boston and Sinead spends it with her family so there's no one to go back to"

"Your not allowed home?" Chris asked sadly. His fondest memory's as a kid were climbing over the fence to Naomi's yard with Scott, Shanna and Carly in the summer. Where they would all just play around in the sprinklers until the sun set and Naomi's dad would pull out the grill. Naomi would always be right by his side helping him cook dinner for everyone, as by that time Chris's parents would have made there way around aswell for drinks and food. Naomi was the exact definition of a daddy's girl, so Chris couldn't exactly wrap his head around her not being allowed home.

"Well when you run off to another state without telling anyone, with the boyfriend your mom hated with a passion" Chris noticed the wave of sadness in Naomi's eyes and leant down to kiss the top of her head rubbing his hands along her arms comfortingly. "What about your dad surely he said something"

Naomi shook her head, "you know my mom it's her way or no way. Dad reached out after Zach was born and said congratulations but that's about as much contact as Ive had with them in the last two years"

It was silent for a second, until Chris sat up forcing Naomi to sit up as well. He looked at her deeply a small smile trying to fight its way onto his face. "Come back with me for Christmas" he saw the hesitation on Naomi's face and knew she was about to say no but he quickly put his hand over her mouth and shook his head.

"Before you say no, let me speak" he dropped his hand from her mouth and she nodded keeping quite while Chris spoke.

"I'm hosting Christmas at my house this year, it's nowhere near your parents house so you won't have to see them. I have a room that Zach can use, My parents love you so don't even try the whole oh I don't want to intrude crap. Scott is desperate to see you, and I'm sure carley's kids would love a new friend to play with" he paused as he ran out of breath looking over at Naomi to gage her response
"There now you say yes and we go happily" Chris added the last bit goofily as he noticed the smile that had appeared on Naomi's face.

She nodded slowly, "are you sure?"

"Three thousand percent sure" Chris confidently confirmed.

"Okay, I'll come"

Chris wrapped his arms around Naomi planting a firm kiss on her cheek making her giggle, "we're gonna have the best Christmas ever, I promise"

================================

A/n: these next few chapters were supposed to come out before Christmas but my writers block said no. But I hope you all had lovely holiday season and happy New Years !!!