Love You, Love Me

(Author POV)

Pulling out of her, he pecked her lips before falling beside her.

"Thank you for everything y/n ah. I love you so much." He spoke as she was panting heavily.

He moved closer to her and held her waist moving her closer to him but she held his arm.

"I've something for you." She whispered silently.

"Give it to me later" He pouted as she chuckled a bit before nodding.

"You didn't said you love me back just now when I confessed" He pouted like a baby making y/n roll her eyes at his duality.

'He was such a rough man some minutes before and now he is behaving like a baby.' She thought to herself as she giggled lightly.

"I love you more Taehyung ah" she pecked his chin making him smile.

"you just left the coffee in the kitchen. It must be cold now." I complained as he giggled.

"Don't blame me. Why told you to confess when I was making coffee for us. Obviously I would want to take you after we confess." He spoke so effortlessly making her blush as she remembered his behaviour some minutes before.

'no way it's the same person' she spoke in her mind.

Taehyung smiled seeing her hide herself in his chest as he caressed her hairs, "don't be shy, love. There's no absolute need to feel ashamed of anything. We made love and there is nothing wrong in that." He assured her as she smiled before nodding.

"Let me get you dressed." He spoke getting up as he quickly wore the boxers and sweatpants he was wearing before.

Quickly walking to their closet, Taehyung took out two of their hoodies wearing one as he put the other one of y/n.

Getting up he quickly got the clothes she was wearing before handing it to her. Though he took his shirt to the bathroom, placing it in the washing machine to clean it.

Y/n wore her clothes as Taehyung sat beside her.

"Now what was it that you wanted to give me?" He pecked her forehead.

Picking up the diary, she nervously placed it on his hand as he looked at her confused.

"This is the diary you have been writing for months..." He spoke making her nod in response, "You want me to read it..?" He questioned, making sure she was comfortable enough to let him read her personal stuff.

Y/n nodded her head in response, "Taehyung, this diary, I wrote it for you. I wanted to give it to you when I confess to you... This diary contains of every single thing I have felt when I was with you... And I want you to know what I feel for you."

Taehyung felt his heart skipping a beat as he heard her.

'so this is what she had been hiding from since all these months.' He smiled caressing her cheeks before pecking her nose tip.

Taehyung opened the diary, looking at her before moving his eyes down to the first page of the diary written by her.

Dear diary,
I bought you today without Taehyung knowing.
We went out for shopping today. And guess what? Taehyung bought me dressed today. I must say he has a very good taste in fashion. He knows me really well.
He even blushed today when I called myself as his wife. I didn't know he was a shy man. Anyways! He was really jealous when I teased him about the rings I got for him and I. XD, I really like him so much.

He smiled reading it as his hands flipped the pages, reading the next page.

Dear diary,
I started my red days today.. Guess what Taehyung saved me today! It was so embarrassing but he didn't mind anything. He is such a sweet, lovely man. I feel my heart beating faster when he is with me.