Chapter Seven: My love

((the last chapter kind of short so have another one for today! and yeahh, there's a bit more Sun than moon in these chapters but later on there will be more moon parts)) ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER

I finished up cleaning the place and sat down and sighed. Sun sat next to me.
"Y/N, What happened when the lights went off? What did you do with moon!?"

"Hm? oh uhm. I kind of just hid and said something. Why?"

"I felt Moons emotions! he seemed flustered.. What did you say?"

"Oh-- I was pinned to a wall and I just said 'BRO WE BOUTA KISS RIGHT NOW?' thats all"

"W-WAIT, Y/N. SO YOU WOULD KISS MOON AND NOT ME?"

" I would kiss both of you."

"OH, would you kiss me right now, Y/N?"

I nod my head.
I look over at him and sit closer to him,
......

I was gonna kiss him but then the lights go off and moon grabs me and kisses me.

"you're mine, little lamb"

My face heats up and I start blushing like crazy and not knowing what to do or how to react.

"y-you knoww, my work here is done so I think it's time for me to go homeee"

"I'm not letting you off so easily, I want you to stay here with me, Y/N~" He pulls me close and hugs me tight. I didn't know what to do,,
I was tired though, so I just stayed there with him, slowly falling asleep in his arms. I liked being around him. He was actually not as mean today, I liked that. Before fully falling to sleep I managed to mumble "I like you being this nice.." I didn't know what happened next but I just completely passed out asleep in Moon's arms.

This was nice.
It's nice sleeping with him.
I didn't know what he said or did after I fell asleep.
But I feel some comfort when I was in his arms.
I liked it.
It felt nice.