{7} ヤンデレ {7}

WARNING- MENTIONS OF GORE/BLOOD/DEATH!

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

Several of the Haitani brother's men had been leading the two into an unknown location.

A basement of some sort that they were never informed of which also angered them.

They spared a glance at each other.

'Nome of them are walking out of here alive'

They didn't say that outloud but they knew what the other one was thinking, just with that single look.

"The girls.....are right over there" He said quietly as he pointed over to a bunch of mangled corpses, the putrid odor and stench of blood had filled the Haitani's noses but they weren't bothered by it at all.

They had grown used to it.

"I thought that you were going to get money for them" Rindou said with a raised brow as one of the men stepped forward "Well....that would've happened but the girls.....they just wouldn't stop fighting back! One of them had nearly clawed my arm off......!" The guy lifted up his sleeve to see scratch marks all around it.

Ran raised a brow "So you kidnapped the girls and murdered all of them for no reason at all?" He questioned and the men slowly nodded "It seems that way.....sir but maybe we can still get some kind of profit.....somewhere"

Ran slowly looked back over at the corpses.

Only one of them had H/C hair.

Ran's eyes widened slightly "....."

Why did.....she look so much like her?

Ran slowly made his way over the the corpse that had her head lowered on the ground, which kept her face hidden from his view.

He took out one of his gloves from his pockets and placed it on.

He slowly reached out and turned the girls face towards him "....!"

His eyes widened slightly as he saw the pale stricken face of the girl and her dead eyes "....."

He dropped the girls head "Ah well you got lucky, it's not her" He said as he took the glove off and placed it inside of his pocket once again.

Rindou raised a brow "Oh.....lucky?" He questioned with a look of amusement on his face and Ran gave a short nod "But of course.....I'll only take 3 now" he said as he held up three fingers and one of the men stepped forward "3.....what?" He questioned and a sadistic smirk made its way onto his face "3....lives"

"Aw save some fun for me~" Rindou said and Ran chuckled lightly "I'm in a bit of a bad mood now....."

If Y/N wasn't one of the corpses then just where the hell had she been when he went to the cafe earlier?