Going Home pt.1

Akieva

Spending the day with August and Tonya was miserable for me, during the whole time they was all hug up while I'm the third wheel tagging along. August end up dropping her off first then he was taking me home, during the ride to my house it was quiet.

"Tell me what you think about her and be honest with me Kieva you know you can tell me anything" he say while focusing on the road.

Oh really, he wants me to be honest okay this is how I feel I don't like the girl and you should dump her and be with me I'm the one you should like.

"I think she's okay I mean I can read a person to see if they are no good but that's just my opinion".

"What you think about me"? He ask.

I think you are sexy as hell and them lips lawd have mercy on my soul.

"Keiva"?

"Huh what did you say"? I snap outta my daze.

"I said we here" I notice I was home, I look at August who was looking back at me.

"Thanks August talk to you later" I told as I got out the car walking up to the door, normally he would watch me go in. Instead he just drove off I guess to get back to his girlfriend.

Vina hadn't made it home so I was by myself, I thought about telling August I'm leaving to go back to Atlanta but then why should I he's occupied with Toya whatever her name is, I grab my suit case out of the closet and began to pack I'm going home.