ADDED CHAPTER

"Could you pass the jam please James?" Asteria asked her husband who sat at the other end of the table flicking through the daily prophet. He glanced up before nodding and pushing the jam towards her. She thanked him before spreading some across a slice of toast.

"Anything new then?" She asked him as she tightened the lid of the jam. "Yeah it says right here that James Potter has a super hot and adorable wife." He pretended to read out with a smirk. "Oh please. We already knew that." She chuckled as she took a bite of her toast.

"Did you get them sweets for tonight? I don't want to disappoint them kids alike we did last year." Asteria asked James. "God why did we let him get treats?" He asked himself. "In his defence, treats to him is whiskey." Asteria said which made him chuckle slightly.

"Done." A high pitch voice said. Asteria looked down to the end of the table. Sitting in a high chair sat their son who had jam all over his face from his breakfast. "Oh Harry." She laughed as she grabbed a tissue and wiped her son's mouth whilst James chuckled.

"We should get to changed into your costume before uncle Sirius and Remus get here." Asteria said as she lifted him up and carried him upstairs.

James then got up from his seat and cleared up the table when there was a knock at the door. "Coming!" He shouted before opening the door to see Sirius and Remus. "Where is my grandson?" He shouted as he ran in. "Asteria is putting him into his costume." James replied as Remus walked in behind him as he shook his head.

"Is that them?" Sirius asked when he heard someone walking down the stairs. James followed Sirius into the living room to see his son dressed in deer costume. "Woah. You're looking so handsome Harry!" James exclaimed as he took his son and spun him around, making him laugh loudly. "You should of put him in a dog costume." Sirius said with a huff. "Maybe next year Sirius." She laughed as she patted his shoulders.

"How late are we going out till?" Remus asked with some worry in his voice. "Don't worry Moony. Voldemort has been defeated. Those bitchy death eaters aren't gonna be stalking us anymore." Sirius reassured his husband. "Language Pads." James reminded him which made him apologise before they all laughed.