62. the final part

Y/N Pov.:

"3....2....1 and push." she said and i pushed the shit out of me again. Toms hand i probably dead by now, how much i squeezed his hand. "And let go."

I stopped pushing again and gave Toms hand a little rest. "Only 2 more and we should have the first one."

"I don't think i can dow that." i said and started to cry.

"So you can." Tom said and stroked my head. "You absolutely can. You are the most powerful person i know and i'm incredibly proud of you. I'm by your side, darling."

"Okay keep the word of your husband in your head and count with me ahain." the doctors said. "3....2....1 and push."

I pushed again and squeezed Toms hand. "And let go" i let got again and took a deep breath.

"You do incredible." Tom said and kissed my head. "I love you, Y/N. So much."

"One more push Y/N and you will have your first son." she said. "Okay 3....2....1." I pushed as hard as i could and seconds later i heard a little baby scream. I was relieved and opened my eyes again. "Y/N you need to push one more time." she said and i started to push again until i heard another little scream.

"You did it darling. You did it." Tom said. Well i think he said that because my vision became blurry before my eyes closed.

Toms Pov..:

"Y/N ?" he asked again as he looked at his wife. His eyes whidened when her eyes were closed. "What is with her ?"

The doctors rushed around her and checked her completely. "What happened ? Is she alive ?"

"Don't worry Mr. Holland. She just did the most exhausting thing in her life and pushed 2 baby boys out of her body. We checked everything and it's all fine. Y/N's body just shut herself down to gain energy again." the doctor said.

"Is she in coma ?" he asked worried.

"No. She is just in a much needed sleep." she said and he breathed out. "We will weight the baby's and everything and then bring them to your room. You can go outside and talk to the family."

"Are you sure ? What will happen with them ?" he asked worried.

"We will clean up Y/N a little and then roll her back in your room. The baby's will follow soon after." she said and Tom left the room. Outside stood both their parents and Josh.

"How are they ?" Josh jumped up and walked to Tom.

"They are both alive." he breathed out.

"And Y/N ?" Josh asked.

"She is asleep. As soon as both were out she fell asleep." he said. He then looked up at Josh with teary eyes. "I'm a dad."

"Congratulations, my man." Josh said with teary eyes and hugged him. He then pulled away and both of their parents congratulated him before they went back in their room where Y/N and the twins were already with the doctor.

"See. The whole family back together." she said. "Congratulations Mr. Holland to your healthy baby twins."

"Thank you so much." he said and walked over to them. Perfect. Absolutely perfect. He was in love.

"Do you already have names ?" the doctor asked.

"Me and her will decide them together." he said and the doctor nodded. She then went outside to let them alone. "You guys are perfect."

"They are so cute." Nikki said and looked over his shoulder. "So cute asleep. Like their mommy."

"You wanna hold them ?" Y/N's dad asked. Tom looked at him, back at the baby's and smiled.

"I don't wanna break them. I think Y/N should do it first. She did all the work." he said smiling with a tear running down his face.

"What a gentleman." Josh said and all laughed quietly. "Maybe we should leave the family alone now. We can come back when everyone is awake."

"He is right." Dom said. "We text you tomrrow morning."

"Do that. Thank you again for coming." he said and everyone hugged him before they left. Tom looked at his baby boys before he took the chair and sat it near your bed. He gave you a kiss on the forehead. "You did absolutely amazing. I'm so proud of you darling. I love you."

He put his hand on hers and then drifted of in a much needed sleep.