~moving~

______

Excuse the mistakes

______

November 4th, 2019
12:00pm

Three years ago me and Sebastian bought a plot of land in Hidden hills, a gated community in the middle of Beverly hills. It's a luxurious community. It's very quite and peaceful, the roads are perfectly layed and so are the sidewalks. It's one of the most luxurious gated communities in America. It's why so many stars and millionaires chose to live here.
And it couldn't be more perfect for me, my next door neighbour is Kim and Kanye, on the other side of Kim's house is my mum.

Kourtney and Khloe live about a ten minute walk down the road, kylie lives about a ten minute drive away, but Kendall chose a house an forty minute drive away. The music studio where I used to record all my music is around a twelve minute walk, I hadn't even noticed when buying the land but now I guess it will come in handy.

The house on the other hand. Well think of your dream house, and then imagine you practically had infinite money to build it.
We had costumed it perfectly to our tastes.
I'm not into makeup or any of that stuff, I don't even know how to do my own makeup, which is ironic because two of my sisters own makeup brands. But I love fashion, I used to and still technically am a fashion designer. I take great pride in the outfits I pick out, so over the years I've put together quite the closet.

My wardrobe in the apartment was small enough, it could only hold around twenty percent of my overall wardrobe, the rest of it was scattered around my other houses. But I had designed this wardrobe to perfectly fit all my clothes and extra space for the future.

My handbags on the other hand were another story, apparently I'm a hard person to get a gift for, so when the holidays of my birthday rolls around, people often don't know what to get me, so they often buy me a handbag, I'd say now I've got atleast nearly three hundred handbags, I know....crazy. So I now have a whole separate room to store all my bags. Same with my shoes, I'm the lead sponsor for Nike, so for the past four years, whenever they release a new shoe, they send it to me first in many colours to try on and post to my Instagram. So in this house, I also have a separate room for all my shoes.

But this house has everything, an indoor and outdoor pool, a movie theatre, a recording studio, an indoor basketball court, a spiral staircase with a slide (childish I know, but mackie begged us to put it in) a small library, a hidden room behind a bookcase in the library behind it is my office where I write the marvel scripts, a gym, a game room, there was even a bowling alley, and everything was designed for our tastes.

Me and Sebastian drove in different cars over to hidden hills as we had two cars full of stuff.
I had driven up to the barrier of hidden hills hundreds of times from visiting my sisters and mum, but as I drove up this time it felt different, a good different, am exciting different. The security guard merely smiled and nodded at me as I stopped at the barrier.
He knew today I was moving in, from the constant flow of trucks and vans going in and out.

I drove through the perfectly kept grounds, not a spec of rubbish to be seen anywhere. I turned the corner and drove up the long drive to our new house. My smile growing larger every second

It looked insane, there is six large moving trucks, parked all over the place, and on the grass on the left, was about twelve cars all lined up.

I parked behind the last moving truck, the back was open and there were people going in and out, that one is from New York, I could tell by the couch's they were loading off, and the boxes of clothes.