Namjoon&Yoongi - PART 1

🍼little Yoongi

Namjoon is carefully driving on the icy road and smiles while listening to Yoongi's babbling.

Yoongi is sitting on the back seat of their Hyundai SUV and watches Molang. Namjoon's suit and Yoongi's dress for special occasions are carefully hanging in the car, ready for the evening. Namjoon hates how his parents force him to come home to celebrate Christmas. Why don't they visit Seoul?! Namjoon hates driving for 5 hours to reach their house in the middle of nowhere. His parents were lawyers, very good lawyers who worked for the richest families. After years of hard work, they bought the house in the middle of calm nature and now forces their son and his little one to visit them very often. Namjoon usually says that his schedule is too full - which is mostly right because he is a singer and very successful on the top of that. At least his older sister wont be there. She is also a lawyer while Namjoon is the black sheep, an artist. The fact he is an artist whose shows are sold out every time and millions of fans love his every word doesn't count.

Yoongi is getting restless. He wants out! Namjoon sighs.

"Baby, only good littles get presents from Santa."

Yoongi whines and kicks the back of Namjoon's seat.

"Baby, Santa sends elves to watch you."

This made Yoongi go silent. He wants presents. He is quiet and watches the forests outside the car. Yoongi is trying to see if an elf watches him and then starts falling asleep. The car suddenly stopped and Yoongi lifts his head.

They are in front of a big, traditional Korean house. His grandma and grandpa are already waiting for them outside because they heard a car approaching. The old couple dealt with the fact they won't have grandchildren and Yoongi is the nearest thing to a grandchild.

They go inside and Namjoon puts the nicely wrapped presents under the tall Christmas tree. It is late so they should get changed and ready for dinner.

Yoongi's cute dress

Namjoon carries him in the dining room and sits him down in a highchair

Namjoon carries him in the dining room and sits him down in a highchair. His mom prepared slow roast beef and roasted potatoes, and after dinner they will have Pavlovas with fresh berries. They start eating and his parents start to fire questions. How are they doing? What about work? And Yoongi? Are they healthy?

Namjoon's head is spinning and he feeds Yoongi who is hungrily eating. Namjoon tries to answer every question, but his head hurts. He just wants to have a calm evening. Luckily, they finished dinner and Namjoon picks up the little one. His mom prepared hot chocolate for Yoongi and eggnog for them. They watch It's a Wonderful Life which is boring and long for Yoongi. He is so comfy with full stomach and pressed to his daddy with grandma's hand playing with his hair. He is falling asleep again and Namjoon uses this as an excuse. He carefully put Yoongi on their bed and pushes a pacifier between his lips to ensure he will stay asleep. Namjoon takes off his clothes and put on a pajama before slipping under the blanket next to Yoongi's warm and small body.