PART 35°Mark him°

OLIVIA'S POV

I opened my eyes due to the sound of thunders.It must have rained all night.I tried to get up but I felt something holding me.

I looked beside me and saw that Ryder was sleeping  with his hand wrapped around my waist very tightly.

I let him be and just lay there next to him while staring at the ceiling thinking about what happened yesterday.

Flashback

Ryder leaned his forehead against mine and I felt my heart starting to beat a little faster.Then I felt his hand rubbing on my mark and I moaned.

Within seconds I felt Ryder's lips on mine.The other times when he kissed me he was gentle but now he is not and I didn't mind.

The kiss escalated and ended up with me laying down with Ryder on top of me while still kissing me.

My hand roamed around his body and ended up on his hair.I broke the kiss so that I could catch my breath and Ryder went up to my neck.

He kissed me everywhere but other than on my mark and when he finally kissed me on my mark I brought his lips on mine again.

I moaned and he groaned until I finally couldn't help myself but took control of this situation.I reversed our positions without breaking our kiss and now I was on top of him.

I broke the kiss once again to but this time it was me who kissed his neck.

It took a while for me to find his sweet spot but when I did I sucked on it and he groaned with one of his hand holding my thigh tightly.

The more I sucked on it the more he groaned louder.I lifted my head from his neck and looked at his eyes.

I could feel how my wolf wanted to take over.I closed my eyes to calm myself and I know that my eyes must be changing from their normal green colour to silver.

If I let my wolf take control then she might end up marking Ryder.

"Look at me"Ryder said and I did then he nodded his head.

I know what he is indicating.He is nodding his head to show me that it is okay to mark him and I didn't waste time before kissing his sweet spot.

I looked into his eyes once again before I went back to his neck and sinked my teeth in his flesh.

His grip on my thigh tighten and it loosen after a while when Ryder started to groan from pleasure.

I continued to suck on his mark and I enjoyed how I was making him feel good.After a while I stopped and looked back at his face and he gave me a weak smile.

I continued to look at him until he drifted off to sleep.Getting marked can take away alot of your energy and you just fall into a deep sleep.

I'm talking from experience.

I got off him and place a pillow under his head then I put a blanket on him.I got my own pillow too and then got under the same blanket as Ryder.