Chapter 52: Actual combat assessment

Mech driving system.

A student in the uniform of the Mecha Manufacturing Department was standing in front of Sheng Heng with a dissatisfied expression, and said loudly, "Sheng Heng, what do you mean?"

"I just want to put on a name, the mecha doesn't need you to repair it." Sheng Heng said.

After the school started, the Mecha Combat Department had an actual combat assessment. This time the evaluation was a joint assessment of the Mecha Driving Department and the Manufacturing Department. While testing the actual combat ability of the students of the Mecha Driving Department, the maintenance ability of the Mecha Manufacturing Department should also be assessed. On the battlefield, damage to the mecha is a very common thing. Whether it is before or after the war, the mecha maker must check the mecha.

"No, this assessment also counts as my credits. If your mecha is broken and I haven't repaired it, the teacher will deduct my points." The student in the mecha manufacturing department said.

"My mecha won't break." Sheng Heng said.

"How do you know it won't be bad?"

"Black Soul is a level six mecha. The task of this field assessment is only level 4 and will not destroy the mecha." Sheng Heng said.

"Then why don't you tell the teacher, let the teacher allow you to conduct independent assessments."

Sheng Heng frowned. It's not that he hadn't visited the teacher, but the teacher rejected his proposal on the spot and criticized and educated him. The teacher told Sheng Heng that as a mecha fighter, it is not only necessary to know how to fight, but also to maintain a good relationship with the mecha maker, because on the battlefield, the mecha maker is their only backing. A fighter who can't get along well with the mecha maker can't completely trust his mecha, and how can he fight if he can't even trust his mecha.

It's not that Sheng Heng doesn't understand this truth, but the only mecha maker he believes in is Yan Hao, and Yan Hao is just a freshman and has not yet reached the qualifications to participate in actual combat. If it were in the past, it would be fine for Yan Hao to show the black soul to other mecha masters, but at this time the black soul has been completely modified by Yan Hao, and Sheng Heng did not want outsiders to touch the black soul again. You can participate in the outing assessment, and you must be equipped with a mecha maker. If you don't have one, you can't participate. Sheng Heng approached Cheng Wenkang's mecha maker to discuss with him, but the other party apparently disagreed.

"I can give you a piece of rare metal as a reward." Sheng Heng said.

"Sheng Heng, you are a driver with a hand injury. You are destined to not get a high score like this long-term actual combat assessment. The reason why I agree with you to join my team is to have a chance to repair the black soul. .Now you don’t even let me touch the black soul, do I have any reason to let you join my team and deliberately drag us back?" The man sneered.

The Black Soul is a level six mecha. For the students of Federal University, a level six mecha is a luxury. In Sheng Heng's same grade, only his black soul is at level 6, so although everyone knows that he has a hand injury, in order to get in touch with the black soul, he is still willing to partner with him.

"Xiang Jun, why are you talking like that." Cheng Wenkang couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm telling the truth, I really don't understand. A crippled person who is destined not to be a mecha fighter, why must I have to test the mecha driving system and seize a class 6 mecha?" Xiang Jun had already seen Sheng Heng not. Pleasing to the eye.

Previously, he wanted to take a look at the black soul of Sheng Heng because he was studying the circuit diagram of the six-level mecha, and promised him that as long as he lends the black soul to himself, he can be his partner during school, but Sheng Heng refused him without thinking. Since Xiang Jun was admitted to the Mecha Manufacturing Department, he had never been so indifferently rejected. Now the other party begged for himself, but still refused to let him touch the black soul, how could he agree.