Chapter 54: Test

After soliciting the opinions of Yan Hao, Sheng Heng and his head teacher Xiao Tianhan submitted a list of partners for the assessment of the No. 3 barren star.

Seeing that the list submitted by Sheng Heng was a freshman, Xiao Tianhan couldn't help frowning: "As a freshman, you probably haven't learned how to repair mechas. I suggest that you still find someone among the sophomores to cooperate. ."

"Teacher, didn't you say you want to trust each other with your partner? Except for Yan Hao, I don't trust other mecha makers, and at the same time, they don't trust me either." Sheng Heng said.

Xiao Tianhan knew about Sheng Heng's hand injury, and also knew that for this reason, students in the Mecha Manufacturing Department of the same grade were not very optimistic about him. After thinking about it, Xiao Tianhan finally agreed to Sheng Heng's application. Sheng Heng's hand injury could only operate the mech at high intensity for two hours a day. This was destined to not achieve any good results in this assessment. With sophomore students, it will become a cumbersome and affect other people's test scores. Sheng Heng must think so too, so he found a freshman.

Two days later, Yan Hao and Professor Qin asked for leave, and set foot on the spaceship to Desolate Star with Sheng Heng.

Cheng Wenkang retired from Xiang Jun's team because of Sheng Heng's affairs, and then determined that Yan Hao would really go to Huangxing, so he didn't find a new team and added his name to Yan Hao's team.

"It takes three days to get to the Wild Star. You can make some preparations on the spacecraft for these three days." Xiao Tianhan said to the students who participated in the assessment. "There is a special mecha maintenance room on the spacecraft. You can rent it yourself."

"I have already rented it." Cheng Wenkang whispered to the two of them.

Yan Hao glanced at Cheng Wenkang in surprise: "When did you rent it?"

Didn’t they just get on the spaceship?

"As soon as I boarded the spacecraft, I submitted the lease application on Starnet. At that time, everyone did not relax, no one rented it, and it was all empty." Cheng Wenkang said with some pride.

After a while, Xiao Tianhan finished the rest of the precautions. Sheng Heng saw that there was nothing more to do, so he said: "Let's go to the mechanics repair room."

Although the spacecraft is equipped with seats and rest rooms, they are not as big as the mecha inspection room, so when sailing, most of the students stay in the inspection room.

"Cheng Wenkang." Suddenly, someone called Cheng Wenkang.

"What's the matter?" Cheng Wenkang looked back.

"You rented maintenance room No. 1?" the man asked.

"Yes."

"You only have three people, why rent the largest inspection room?" the man asked.

"How many of us have anything to do with which maintenance room to rent?" Cheng Wenkang frowned.

"Of course it does matter. You have the least number of people. You should rent a smaller inspection room and give the larger one to those with more people like us." That humanity.

"The teacher just said that we should rent the inspection room, and he didn't say that the size should be set according to the number of people in the team." Cheng Wenkang said.

"You trade with us, and we will make up the difference for you." The man said again.

"No change." Cheng Wenkang shook his head and refused.