Chapter 55: Grand Master Energy Block

The material used to make the energy block was on the spacecraft, and it was quickly taken.

When Xiang Jun grabbed the No. 1 inspection room, all the students who came to participate in the assessment were on the spot. Although they did not participate in the No. 1 inspection room, they were still very willing to watch the lively things. So when the two of them each took a copy and walked to the production stage, the crowd also followed.

"I remember that the final exam for the freshman year was to make a level five energy block." Xiang Jun took the materials and did not rush to make them. He looked at Yan Hao who was checking the materials on the opposite side with ease.

"What do you want to say?" Yan Hao calmly looked at Xiang Jun.

"I will let you five minutes."

Yan Hao frowned, a little puzzled.

"I can make a level six energy block now. You have just learned to make a level five energy block, so I asked you to do it five minutes earlier. Don't lose at that time, saying that I have more experience than you." Xiang Jun Arrogantly.

Yan Hao pondered for a moment and asked a more rigorous question: "Then the final victory is determined by the length of time it takes to complete the production, or the efficiency of the energy block?"

"Is the elementary school brother so afraid of losing? Yes, the senior will let you five percent of efficiency." Xiang Jun said with a generous expression, "As long as the efficiency of the energy block you make is not lower than my five percent, even if you win. ."

"No." Yan Hao shook his head, "I don't need you to let it, we compare it normally."

"Whether you use it or not, senior's words are here." Xiang Jundao.

Yan Hao only thinks that this person talks a lot, can't the game start quickly?

Sheng Heng saw Yan Hao's impatience, glanced at the crowd, pointed to a classmate and said, "Wu Wei, you can be the referee."

Wu Wei was a hearty boy with big eyes. He didn't delay after listening to it. He stepped forward, called up the stopwatch function in the optical brain terminal, prompted a start, and then pressed the stopwatch.

The stopwatch is externally displayed on the virtual screen, and every millisecond of change is in full view.

When the referee called out, both of them started to move. Yan Hao habitually began to feel the energy in the star particles, and Xiang Jun directly started the pre-production. Although he bluntly said that he would let Yan Hao for five minutes, but he had to wait until he had completed the level 5 energy block before letting him go. It was a great mockery to wait leisurely for the other side after the production was completed. Xiang Jun has almost thought of the scene at that time.

Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang had never seen Yan Hao making energy blocks, but they knew Yan Hao's skills, so they saw that Yan Hao hadn't moved. Although they were strange, they didn't ask much, and they still stood calmly. over there.

Although Yan Hao has made many level 5 energy blocks, it is the first time he has played against someone, and he is still playing against someone he really wants to beat, so he has made a lot of effort and plans to use this level 5 energy block. do the best. For this reason, he spent twice the time before to feel the fluctuation of the star particles. However, this double time is only three minutes.

Three minutes later, Yan Hao moved. He quickly assembled the materials, huge mental power flowed in along his fingertips, and the energy in the star particles was quickly combed.

Ten minutes later, Xiang Jun completed the preliminary combing and began to use the optical brain to assist in calculations, and Yan Hao was still conducting preliminary energy calculations.