Chapter 57: Six-level energy block

icious Male Counterpart Isn’t Competing Anymore Chapter 57: Six-level energy block
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The material room of the base is not far from the maintenance room, and it is to make it easier for the mecha makers to come and collect the materials. Yan Hao walked in the direction pointed by Xu Peng senior for five or six minutes and saw a room with a sign of the material room.

"Come to get the materials for the sixth-level energy block?" Most of the people in the base are familiar with them. They suddenly saw a young man who didn't know him, and he looked so green and immature. You can guess that it is today without asking. Examined students.

"Yeah." Even though Yan Hao's personality became more cheerful after rebirth, he would still subconsciously show restraint when he saw strangers.

The person in charge of receiving the materials was a middle-aged man with a beard. Seeing that Yan Hao was cautious, he subconsciously touched his face and asked the colleague next to him: "Do I look scary?"

"You shave your beard. Look at you, it scares the children." The man laughed.

Yan Hao was inexplicably ashamed when he heard the other party calling him a child. According to the age of his previous life, he and the people inside should be of the same age.

The beard was not angry either. He looked at Yan Hao helplessly, and said earnestly: "You are in your sophomore year. Two years later, you will go to the army for actual combat assessment when you are in your senior year. This is not enough."

"I'm not afraid." Yan Hao explained.

"Then why are you trembling?" The beard asked.

"I'm here to collect the materials." Yan Hao just wanted to get the materials and left.

"What are you afraid of getting a material?" The beard asked persistently.

"I...I don't have points yet." Yan Hao said.

The beard froze for a moment, and then laughed: "I am afraid that I can't buy the materials because I don't have points, so I am afraid? Xu Peng didn't tell you to borrow it first?"

As Yan Hao was about to answer, he listened to the bearded man taking a sign and handing it to him: "This is the borrowing rule. According to the rules, half of the things you borrow from the materials must be paid to us. You can also use the six-level energy block. To exchange for the production materials, a level 6 energy block is worth three materials. Although the prices are a little bit higher, this is a barren star, and the shortage of materials is naturally higher."

After explaining the rules, Big Beard asked Yan Hao, "Are you going to change it or borrow it?"

"Borrow." Yan Hao doesn't have a level six energy block at all, and he can't change it if he wants to.

"How many copies do you plan to borrow?"

"Two copies?" Yan Hao said.

"Two copies?" The beard was taken aback, and reminded, "You must take out half of the energy block you make as a reward. You only receive two copies of the materials. In case one is scrapped during production, what will you have in your hand? There are no more. If both copies are scrapped, you still have to owe us points. I advise you to receive more, four or six copies, first to make sure that you can make two energy blocks."

"I only need two copies," Yan Hao insisted.

Seeing that Yan Hao's expression was firm, the beard did not continue to insist, took two materials from it and handed it to him: "Sweep here and the materials are ready to go."