Chapter 62: Lack of medicine

Under the full attack of the three level six mecha fighters, the level four insect swarm quickly retreated.

Xiao Tianhan drove the mecha down from the air and stood behind the black soul. When he was in the air just now, he noticed something was wrong, because the black soul had no obvious damage on its appearance, but since just now, the black soul hasn't moved. pass. Maintaining a posture from beginning to end, standing in place. But this posture is not a half-squatting posture after the mecha control is interrupted, but rather like standing still waiting for something.

Xiao Tianhan tried to use the communication in the cockpit of Sheng Heng, but the communication was dialed out for a while, but no response was received.

Why can't I get in touch?

Xiao Tianhan frowned and started to get anxious. He turned on the amplifier of the mecha and shouted in the direction of the black soul: "Sheng Heng, Sheng Heng, are you okay, can you hear me?"

Xiao Tianhan shouted several times, but the black soul still didn't respond.

"Ms. Xiao, can't the communication be connected?" At this time, the three of them had already driven away the remaining Zerg, and controlled the mecha to surround the Black Soul.

"No reaction, people may no longer be conscious." Xiao Tianhan looked worried.

"Then it can only be dragged back with the mecha."

"It can only be so." Xiao Tianhan sighed and nodded.

"Cao Liang, you are with me." Ming Xuan greeted and flew the mecha back to the sky. At the same time, he flew with him. There was another dark gray mecha, and two mechas flew into the air. At the same time, he threw off an iron chain with a claw, and the claw fell on the shoulder of the black soul, opened and clenched, even if it was fixed.

"go."

The two mechas flew forward at the same time, and headed towards the base with the black soul.

The base at this time had already been notified, and the square outside the inspection room was crowded with people at this time.

"I heard that there has been a sixth-level mutant zerg."

"Sixth-level Zerg, isn't the No. 3 barren star all Zergs below the fourth-level?"

"It must have been hiding somewhere without being spotted by the base."

"I also heard that several students in the Mecha Department were attacked by the mutant zerg."

"Attacked by mutant insects? I heard that mutant insects make a kind of noise, which directly damages people's sea of ​​consciousness and causes mental agitation."

"What? Once the Sea of ​​Consciousness is damaged, the damage cannot be repaired."

"Here, here comes~~"

In a roar, nearly a dozen mechas were approaching. Among them, six mechas were dragged by other mechas and flew over. At a glance, they knew that they were the mechas that had been attacked.

"That mech looks like a wasp, and the wasp is the mecha of the mecha squad leader Sun Chu." Someone recognized Sun Chu's mecha.

"That is that Chu Sun's team was attacked by the sixth-level mutant. Xia Liu is the mecha you are in charge of." Someone notified the mecha maker of Sun Chu's team.

Xia Liu had already greeted him when he recognized the Hornets. At this time, the rescue team had already retracted the mecha into the space button. One of the people wearing the rank of captain took a step forward and asked the mecha maker gathered here: "All come up to recognize the mecha, the people inside. I have fainted under the impact of mental power, and the mecha cannot be opened from the outside. You quickly open the cockpit so that the doctor can treat it."