Chapter 67: Points first

Yan Hao spent 6,500 points all at once, all of which were used to purchase the parts that Black Soul needed to replace. Yan Hao didn't know how to repair them, so he could only spend money to buy them in the base. The base's consumption is already black, and the black soul is a level six mecha, and the price is even higher. And he bought these parts with the help of Captain Bearded in the material room.

It took Yan Hao two hours to replace all the damaged mechas on Black Soul. Some of the mechas that did not seem to be badly damaged, Yan Hao also replaced all of them with new ones. As long as it is the parts that he cannot be 100% sure of the safety, he will not allow these parts to be repaired on the black soul. He wants to let the black soul enter the battlefield in the best state and become Sheng Heng's most solid partner.

Compared with the Black Soul, the Bull was basically harmless, and Yan Hao symbolically supplemented two six-level energy blocks, and then returned the Bull to Cheng Wenkang.

After that, Sheng Heng and Yan Hao said goodbye, took Cheng Wenkang and left the base together, continuing the assessment. Sun Chu and others who were injured with them were not as lucky as they were born and lay in the base medical room for three more days before they were fully recovered.

On the sixth day, field camp.

As usual, the students of the Mecha Manufacturing Department gathered around the campfire to watch today's points update.

"Sheng Heng killed 802 Zergs today, and Cheng Wenkang also killed 300. They will only have two people at the expense of their team. If one more is added, they will have to get back the first place."

After the mecha was repaired, Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang came back to continue the assessment. In just two and a half days, the two actually chased nearly three thousand points, and the total points now are 3468 points. After six days of assessment, except for the Sun Chu team, who was still resting in the medical room, the scores of the other teams were basically over 4,000. The first place now has 4902 points. Even if Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang can maintain an increase of 1,000 points a day, they cannot exceed 4902 in one day. What's more, when they are earning points, other groups are also earning points.

"Sheng Heng is really good enough. I haven't seen them return to the camp in the past two days."

"Did you say that he is as good as that? He has already taken the first place in the singles standings, and the team points can't catch up anyway." Although Yan Hao spent more than 6,000 points at once, after two days of pursuit, Sheng Heng's single-player points once again returned to the top of the list.

"He shouldn't be the number one player on this singles list." Someone suddenly said something strangely.

"Zhu Wencheng, you are not happy about being pressed second." Just before noon, Zhu Wencheng was still the first in the points list, and now, Sheng Heng has surpassed him by a few hundred points.

Zhu Wencheng's popularity in the class is not very good, but his strength is good. This time he is lucky, the mecha is not damaged, and there are many zerg hunters. Coupled with the fact that the team leader Sun Chu was wiped out, his points jumped to the top of the list, and he was killed by Sheng Heng within three days of this triumphant victory.

"Black Soul is a level six mecha and the most advanced mimic driving system. It is not fair to compare him with us." Zhu Wencheng said.

The news that the Black Soul replaced the mimic driving system spread to the mecha system as early as Sheng Heng said it. This news also caused a lot of waves in the class at that time.

"But Sheng Heng killed the sixth-level mutant worms alone, and on this point, his strength far exceeds ours. I think Sheng Heng deserves the first place in this standings." Humane said.