Chapter 69: Zero points

The spaceship was not big, and soon everyone gathered on the deck, with Xiao Tianhan standing at the forefront with a grim expression.

"Three minutes ago, the spacecraft was attacked by pirates, and the enemy situation is currently unknown. The spacecraft has opened the protective cover, but the protective cover can only last for ten minutes. Now we need to get out of the cabin to meet the enemy." Xiao Tianhan scanned everyone standing in front of him. Student, "Everyone, check the mechas in two minutes and leave the cabin one by one."

Soon, the students gathered together were divided into two phalanxes, one could go out of the cabin to meet the enemy, and the other could not go into battle if the mecha had a problem. There are only less than twenty people in this part of the two phalanx.

Xiao Tianhan's eyes were cold, and he glared at those who couldn't meet him: "What's the matter with you?"

"Teacher, my mecha doesn't have enough energy, only the last piece of energy is left."

"Teacher, my mecha was seriously damaged during the assessment, and it hasn't had time to repair it."

Everyone continued to say why they were unable to fight, but most of them were nothing more than the above two reasons.

With a "bang", the spacecraft shook violently again. Xiao Tianhan looked in the direction of the cabin door and tried to suppress the anger that was about to erupt: "All those who can participate in the war, follow me out."

Before leaving, Xiao Tianhan glanced at the students who could not participate in the war, his eyes were unabashedly disappointed.

The battle situation was urgent, and a dozen people who could participate in the battle quickly disappeared into the first cabin door with Xiao Tianhan. The deck of the spacecraft connected to the starry sky has a total of two hatches. There is a preparation area between the first door and the second door. Mecha fighters can only enter the mecha in the preparation area, and the second door will be available. Turn on. This is to prevent mecha fighters from suffocating because of the lack of oxygen in the vacuum.

On the deck, the students who did not participate in the war can see the picture of the war preparation area through the video. When they saw Teacher Xiao and the classmates who could fight flying out of the deck one by one in the mecha, everyone’s faces were Unwilling.

Every one of them saw the disappointed look before Teacher Xiao left. As a mecha warrior, and the mecha is at their side, when they encounter an enemy attack, they can only sit in the spacecraft and wait for others to protect themselves. It is a great shame for them.

Why don't you prepare some energy blocks when you leave the base?

Why don't you repair the mecha before leaving when you are at the base?

Everyone is asking themselves repeatedly.

"Go, go to the main control room." Suddenly, someone shouted, and then everyone ran in the direction of the main control room. There was an external screen where you could see the battle scene in the starry sky.

Before the second hatch opened in the war preparation area, Xiao Tianhan asked: "Everyone, report the status of the mecha."

"Sun Chu, 80% of the mecha physical examination and 80% of energy."

"Lin Shan. 79% of mecha physical examination, 81% of energy."

...

"Sheng Heng, 100% mecha physical examination, 100% energy."

"Cheng Wenkang, 100% mecha physical examination, 100% energy."

After everyone reported, Xiao Tianhan found that only Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang's mechas were in the best condition. The rest were mostly around 80%. There were even several medical examinations with only 60%, just on the verge of passing the pass.