five | breaking in

-FIVE-

"Morning, Felita." Grinned a teenager who held a bag of groceries as the huntress walked out into the chilly morning.

"Hey Gretel. Living up to the lycanthrope name, I see." Ophelia pointed at the scar on the girl's arm.

"Yeah. One of the dogs scratched me." Gretel flicked her dirty blonde hair over her shoulder before waving, "I've gotta go. See you soon, Felita!"

"See you soon, Gretel." Ophelia chuckled and walked out the gate, already knowing where she was to go

Ophelia reached the doctor's office that Kate had texted her, and found the black-haired woman sitting with Clint and Pizza Dog.

She walked over to them nonchalantly, standing with her hands in her coat pockets.

"Well isn't this interesting," A small chuckle escaped her lips. "Clint and Tiny are actually getting along."

Pizza Dog barked, pawing at the huntress' jeans. She knelt down and petted him, kissing his nose every now and then.

"You didn't come back last night." Kate's voice had a hint of hurt in it, but at the same time sounded slightly relieved, "Where were you?"

"Well, mother dearest, I had gone back to my apartment to change my clothes. You know, wear something that didn't have blood on it?" Ophelia's eyes were lazily half-closed, and her voice was smooth, infuriating and irritating Kate further.

Before the archer could say anything, the doctor had arrived.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at them. Kate stood up and replied, "Uh...you, actually."

"You're a doctor, aren't you, Dorothea?" Ophelia smiled slightly, earning an eyeroll from Kate.

"Hi Ophelia," The doctor smiled, "What can I help you with?"

"I was wondering if you could fix this." Ophelia held the broken hearing-aid in her hand, making Kate frantically check her pockets, realising she'd just been pickpocketed.

Dorothea took the hearing aid and replied, "I'll fix it. Cash only, no card."

Ophelia turned her head lazily towards Kate, "Tiny, that's your cue."

She smiled at the archer's discomfort and slight frustration, and turned to Dorothea, "We should catch up over a cup of tea sometime."

"Nice try. You still have to take your medicine, Felita." Dorothea chuckled, handing the huntress her sedatives. Ophelia groaned in mock annoyance, but nevertheless pocketed the bottle of pills, muttering to herself.

Kate smirked triumphantly and handed the doctor some money, thanking her for her time. She looked at Clint, "Told you we'd get it fixed."

Ophelia simply rolled her eyes and grumbled, sitting back down on the steps.

--Time Skip--

"Was that out the whole time?" Kate asked, Looking at Clint. Ophelia snorted but hastily turned it into a cough. She sipped on her tea, ignoring the death glare Kate was sending her.

"Can I get more coffee, please?" He asked, the waiter replied, "Yeah, sure."

"Look, I know this may sound weird, but I've dreamed of this for as long as I can remember." Ophelia rolled her eyes, feeling a heartfelt speech coming on.

"My dad was fearless. And his whole life was about helping people. When I put that suit on, I thought, 'This is it. This is the moment I become who I'm supposed to be.'" Kate narrated.