Chapter 31

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this." Four muttered to me as he erased previous footage.

"You love me, and that's why your letting me do this." I replied arrogantly.

Four finally deleted the last bit of footage. I took the small flash drive and quickly slipped it in my bra. Four chuckled at my action. "Charming." He told me. I let out a small scoff in response.

"Remind me again," Four started, "why you would put hair dye in the pipe system." He asked us. Noor and I shared a glance. I then decided to Chang the subject.

"Are you coming over to Zeke and Uriah's tonight?" I asked him. He nodded. "Do I have a choice?" He countered. I chuckled and nodded.

"See you then!" I called out as Noor and I left.

As we walked towards he Pit we were suddenly stopped.

"Stormy." The voice growled. I turned around to see a red haired Eric.

"Heeeeeeey" I said cheerfully. Eric gave me a death glare because of the tone I gave him.

"Nice hair." I stated while smirking.

"Your in big trouble, young lady." He spoke gruffly while getting closer to me face. I could literally feel his body heat which was radiating off of him. His grayish blue eyes sparkled as his pupils were dilated. Time slowed down as we had our staring contest.

"What makes you think it was me, Nose?" I asked him quietly. He cracked a small smirk. "A source saw you and the Candor girl do it." He told me. I knew it was a bluff.

"Prove it."

He chuckled; suddenly his face became blank when he realized that Noor was watching us.

"Kian saw you guys," he told us, "now follow me." He said coldly while stalking off. Noor showed fear as she quickly followed him. Why would Kian do that? He was more into pranks when Calum was still here. We all even promised each other that we would never rat each other out.

*Flashback*
The three children sat on the floor with their hands over their hearts.

"Repeat after me." The oldest one of the three says.

"Repeat after me." The two twins chorused. They all chuckled before turning serious.

"I promise."

...

"That I"

...

"Will never"

...

"Snitch."

...
The siblings soon began their normal routine of playing games as the room filled with laughter.

*EndOfFlashback*

Oh how I missed those moments. The memories of pure bliss. Before my mother left. Before everything spiraled downwards. I walked right besides Eric. Soon the thin silence was cut with a blade.

"You heard about Kian's current position?" Eric asked quietly. I turned my head towards him, confused by what he meant.

"You didn't hear?" He asked once more. I continued to shake my head.

"He's a leader now." Eric said. I nodded. Then a lightbulb went off in my head.

"Does that mean Luke and I don't have to be leaders?" I asked hopefully. He shook his head, there goes half of my ego.

"He's only there temporarily since Leon already left. Max is waiting forw the final initiate Rankings." He told me. I sighed. Why can't we all just be happy for one day huh? Is that to much to ask for?!? Once we reached Max's office i opened the door to see a blue Kian. Literally. His light brown hair was now a dark Erudite blue. His face and other body parts that weren't covered in cloths were covered in blue ink. Kian glared at me once i entered the room. What was really creepy was that his eyes really stood out.

"Ah initiates! I'll only be taking to Stormy for this one." Max said while looking at Noor. She nodded and slightly bowed her head in respect as she left. I locked my eyes with Max.

"Have you considered the position, Ms. Caylen?" Max asked. I shook my head.

"I'm still keeping my word. I'll pass." I replied coldly. He nodded. 'Not for long' he muttered. My eyes narrowed at his little slip of the tong.

"Is that all?" I asked. Max nodded. I quickly left before Kian could protest anything.

As I walked out side I met up with Noor who was noticing her nails. "You ok?" She asked. I nodded in reply and we set off to get ready for tonight's get together. I wore a dark Crimson tank top with a vest and a black sweat shirt over both items. Then I wore black ripped skinny jeans with black converse. Noor wore a frilly short black dress with tights and a tank top underneath. She also borrowed a sweater just incase.

"Have you tried beer yet?" I asked Noor as we walked to Zeke's apartment. She shook her head. "I've tried it once in Candor. But it sucked."

Then it was my turn to shake my head. "Dauntless has the real beer." I told her. "You'll see." I added with a goofy grin.
I knocked on the door. Few minutes later it was answered by a tips Luke.

"Heeeeey guuuuys." He slurred out. I laughed at his stated. Luke looked Noor up and down. "You look reeeeeeeally good girly." He told her and sent her a wink. She blushed as we walked into the party.

"GAME TIME!" Sam shouted. Well, that's a first. Everyone say in a circle, I sat in between Sam and Noor.

"How Ya doing Sammy?" I asked him. He smiled and just shrugged. I mocked his action and we both laughed. I swung my arm over his shoulder as Zeke was announcing the Game.

"Who's ready to play Candor or Dantless?!?" Zeke hollered. We all cheered in return. Zeke then started.

"Candor or Dauntless, dear brother?" He asked.

"Dauntless" Uriah replied. This was going to be good. "I dare you to..." he trailed off, "drink a smoothie made by Luke and Stormy."

I smirked and glanced at a sober Luke who also wore the same expression. We got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to put in it?" Like asked while opening the fridge. Gears started to turn round and round in my brain. We tossed some random objects such as vegetables, marshmallows, French fries, mayo, and a few other disgusting items. After we blened it I grabbed a tin of yogurt and dumped it in the blender. Now the substance was a creamy white. I then grabbed a pallet of food due and placed a few drops so the smoothie could look light pink. It looked like a strawberry smoothie.

"Your a genius." Luke stated. I bowed my head. "Thank you, thank you very much."

"Uriah! Come and get it!" I shouted while holding the smoothie. Uriah's face held a sour expression until he actually saw the drink. He immediately perked up and grabbed the glass.

"Wai-" I was cut off by Uri downing the whole thing. He stopped half way once he really got the taste of the drink. While putting the drink down he ran to the sink so he could spat out the contents. I slightly cringed. It wasn't a pleasant sight.

"Well then..." Uriah drawled from the back of the kitchen.

"Choose your fate, Cloudy." Uriah asked once everyone returned to their seats. And the games began.

(A/N) Ayeee! I know this was a boring chapter. Just wait for the next few cause thing are going DOWN ;)

Vote

Comment

Share

PEACE✌️☺️