SPIN-OFF ALERT! Introducing No Kissing Allowed (2022 Wattys Shortlist!)

2022 WATTY AWARDS SHORTLIST! ✅

I'm thrilled to announce that the spin-off to this book No Kissing Allowed has officially made the 2022 Watty Awards shortlist in Romance!  🎉🎉🎉

*************************************
She only has one rule
*************************************

A buttoned-up bookworm has vowed never to kiss another frog. But when she's stuck sharing a bedroom with a surprisingly literate male model, he might find a way around her rule...

At age 27, Cora Glass has kissed a lot of frogs, and she has no interest in ever kissing another one. The frogs have never been the problem. The kissing is what kills it for her every single time. She made a rule never to kiss anyone again after a cruel twist of fate made it clear she was better off alone.

When she gets pulled out of the crowd to audition for a reality TV show, Cora finds herself coupled up with a man who isn't frog-like in the least. Jamie Bowen, with his British accent and perfect jawline, is the most attractive man she's ever laid eyes on in the flesh. Little does she know, she'll agree to spend the next month sharing living quarters with him, both on-camera and off.

Cora plays by a different rulebook from anyone Jamie's ever met, but Jamie has a thing for getting strict "schoolteacher" types to let their hair down. He's confident he can win over a buttoned up know-it-all like Cora... even if he has to do it with no kissing allowed.

***

"That does present a challenge."

"It's not a challenge. Men always see these things as challenges for them to overcome. But it's not. Do you hear me? It's a boundary. A firm one."

"Good. I prefer my boundaries firm."

"No, you don't. You liar."

"Firm boundaries and firm mattresses. I enjoy a bit of resistance to press up against..."

***

Please look for No Kissing Allowed on my profile and add it to your reading list. Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️