Chapter 7. Fire Daimyo

"Mommy are there any other Uzumaki out there?" Asked a little red haired girl who looked to be around 4 or 5. She had long blood red hair that reached to her mid back, with some strands framing her face and going down it. Her eyes were a deep purple with it fading to red around her pupils. She had pale skin and a small line of freckles below her eyes and over her nose.

"I'm not sure Akane but I truly do hope there are some out there. Maybe one day you could meet one and help rebuild the Uzumaki clan?". Said a woman that looked like a carbon copy of her daughter but a lighter shade of red hair that was pulled into a short ponytail.

"Well when I grow up I'm gonna find the other Uzumaki clan members and unite and rebuild our clan" said Akane with a determined look on her face.

"Hehe I'm sure you will Akane and I hope one day we shall rebuild our clan and lost home" said Yona as she handed her daughter breakfast.

Yona looked down at her right hand and saw the fading seal on it that started to fade ever since the invasion of Uzushiogakure. "Hopefully Kushina survived and will take the sword of our people to unite us once again, and summon them".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Bachan where are heading to?" Asked Naruto looking at Tsunade.

"We are heading to the Fire Daimyo's Palace. He requested us to head there and meet him, plus he also wishes to meet you and help keep you somewhere safe" said Tsunade.

"Wait why would the Fire Daimyo want to keep me safe?" Asked Naruto confused why the feudal lord of the hidden leaf would care about him.

"Because of your heritage, your basically the prince of the hidden leaf and your a actual prince because of your mothers heritage" said Tsunade. "The Fire Daimyo wants you to be somewhere to protect you till your strong enough to travel with us".

"Oh.." said Naruto not really understanding it still.

"Plus I'm sure he wants to build a connection with you which would be a good idea because of the amount of influence you have.

Not only do you have massive political influence but you also have massive financial influence since 3/5 of Konoha businesses are owned by the Senju. So the Daimyo wants to be on friendly terms with you".

Naruto nodded his head at his grandma's explanation since he was starting to understand it. "So he want to be nice to me because I have lots of power?".

"Yes honey, the Uzumaki and Senju and Uchiha are the reason Konoha even exists and your heir to two of those clans" said Tsunade.

"Wow..." Said Naruto amazed.

"Looks like we are here" said Jiraiya making the others look out in front.

(AN: sorry this is the best picture I could find that I liked or didn't show modern cities behind it)

Naruto was shocked at how big the palace was and how cool it looked plus the massive moat around it seemed to have lots of fish.